Regular Price: $849.97
Special Price: $679.98
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
Regular Price: $1,199.99
Special Price: $959.99
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Voltage: 120/240 Volts
- Power Factor: 1
- Rated Output: 15 KW
- Phase: Single
- Input Speed: 540 RPM
- Spline: 1-3/8 Spine, 6 Spline
- Power Model: 18HP - 120HP Tractor
- 25.98 Inches Long
- 25.98 Inches Wide
- 34.65 Inches High
- Approximately 330 Pounds
Regular Price: $849.97
Special Price: $679.98
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Regular Price: $899.97
Special Price: $719.98
The Champion Power Equipment 41537 gasoline powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7500-Watts rated, 9375-Watts maximum output
- 439 cc Champion OHV engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 8 hours at 50% load
- 1.25 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold-away "U" shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. never flat tires
- Noise level 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Intelligauge displays volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes 25 foot power cord (L-14-30P to (4) 5-20R) 120/240-Volt
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil and battery
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 3HP 220V/440V UFO-102B3 (prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
6" X 1
4" X 3
10.48 CUBIC FEET
48" X 23" X 23"
19-1/2" X 31" (4)
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
57" X 22" X 79"
Regular Price: $1,219.97
Special Price: $975.98
This 7000 Watt Coleman Powermate Generator is great for home backup situations or power at a jobsite. It features an easy-starting Honda GX 389 CC OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown protection. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge provides up to 10 hours run time @ 50% load. The control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. It is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handles for convenient portability.Features
- 7000 running watts, 8750 maximum watts
- 389 CC Honda GX Series OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Runs up to 10 hours @ 50% load
- Control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handle
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
- 1100 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 1.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 1.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 1100
- GPM: 2.0
- Pump: Comet LWD-K2020E
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts