The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
Oil lubricated, belt drive 27-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. This unit comes fully assembled with welded on handle and axle plate for added durability and includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Quincy Compressor C15 Cool Refrigeration Dryers has a CFM of 15, Maximum Working Pressure of 232 PSI, and have 3/4" M inlet/outlet conncections. Refrigeration dryers use a refrigerant gas in order to cool the compressed air. As a result the water from the air condenses and can be removed. With this technique we can reach in the COOL range a pressure dew point of 41° F. As a result, the refrigeration technology is by far the most used dryer technology, complying for more than 95% of industrial applications. Refrigerant dryers are commonly used with pneumatic applications and in the general industry (eg. Engineering, steel, paper, tannery, garage).
- Remove the water pollution from your network
- Refrigeration dryer is a simple, low maintenance technology
- Extremely easy to install
- Very compact equipment fits in a minimum space
- Low maintenance requirement
- Compatible with any compressor technology
- Very low energy consumption
- Check your air quality with the dew point indicator
- Higher final product quality
- Increase your overall productivity
- 3/4" Male fitting
- 115 Volts
- Dimensions: 22" W x 9" D x 22" H
The EMAX 5-HP 2-Stage Inline Compressor Pump (APP2I0524T) is a quiet, low RPM solution that is an excellent attachment for EMAX compressor units. The Pump's Solid Cast Iron construction allows for an extended life up to 50,000 hours, and its Ram-Tek Solid Steel heavy gauge rods allow for maximum performance and durability. It's Cool-Tek technology makes it one of the coolest running compressor pumps in the industry, operating at a 35% lower operating temperature that reduces moisture build up and extends life. Additionally, the pump features Flow-Tek Concentric Disc Valves that deliver maximum air flow and reliability, and are easily accessed and maintained. The EMAX Compressor Pump includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
This pump is all cast iron. When we say ALL CAST IRON, (not aluminum) that is what we mean. It has solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum! 99% of the pumps you see on the market today have aluminum rods. This pump has a site glass to view your oil level. NO START-UP KIT REQUIRED!!! This unit comes filled with oil and has filters on the unit.
Solid Cast Iron Two-Stage Piston Series Pump
- Oil lubricated design to extend pump life
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- 17 CFM @ 100 PSI
Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Designed for maximum performance & durability
Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- Air Stream Technology provides 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Deliver maximum air flow & reliability with low replacement costs
- Easily accessible design provides easy maintenance & durability
Industrial Grade Tapered Roller Bearings
- For maximum performance & extended pump life
Built-In Head Unloaders
- Designed for continuous run applications
Bolt Pattern: 7-3/4" x 9"
Electric pressure washers are the ideal way to efficiently clean surfaces in industrial applications with the power of pressurized water jets. 1850 PSI and 1.35 GPM gives this unit the power to spray and scrape away grit and grime with ease. A 120-Volt, 15-Amp induction motor offers gas-like performance with the benefit of being quiet, odorless, and having zero emissions. Durable axial pump is long-lasting and will withstand years of heavy use. Brass-head Italian pump features a built-in unloader which optimizes performance and reduces setup time. The durable cart features heavy steel construction and a fold-down handle for transportation. This pressure washer includes a 25-Foot high pressure hose with spray gun, a lance, two quick-connect spray tips, a chemical tube for connecting to a 1 or 5 gallon soap container and a 35-Foot GFCI-equipped power cord, all of which can be stored in the convenient on-board storage. CSA approved to CSA and UL standards.
- 1850 PSI / 1.35 GPM output
- 1850 PSI / 1.35 GPM output
- Gas-like performance from reliable electric motor
- Includes 25-Foot hose with attachments
- Convenient onboard storage
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 4000 Surge Watt Portable Generator is ideal for powering the RV at the campsite, and a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4000 watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances.
This recoil start generator can run for 10 hours with a 50% load on 3.6 gallons of gas. It is equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 4000 surge watts/3500 running watts
- 7.0 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine, 3600 RPM, 212cc, recoil start with engine shut off switch
- Automatic low oil shutdown, AVR automatic voltage regulator, circuit breakers
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, 120V, 60 Hz
- Engine run time: 10 hours at 50 percent load, Decibel rating: 69 db
- 3.6 gallon fuel tank, fuel type: unleaded gasoline
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- Powered by 2-HP motor
- Single-stage cast iron pump
- Vertical tank offers 30-Gallon capacity
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for moving
- 5,000 hours of pump life
VIAIR 200 PSI High Pressure 2 On 2's, (Universal) Two 380C's On 2.0 Gal. Tank, No Crossmember Bracket 30018$589.95
Using two high output compressors mounted to a 2.0 gallon, 5-port air tank all required components are included to allow the installation of a high pressure onboard air system that provides 200 PSI maximum pressure. 2on2 systems all come complete with an easy-to-install wiring harness and manifold to make wiring and plumbing the system straightforward.
Note: 2on2 Bolt-On Platform systems in universal models
are not equipped with a crossmember mounting bracket.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (55% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 44 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 18.5"L x 5.9"W x 13.5"H
- Net Weight: 30 lbs.
INCLUDED PARTS Pre-installed: Included in Kit: 2.0 Gallon 5Port Air Tank 60-amp Fuse & Fuse Holder (2) 380C Air Compressors 80-amp Relay (2) 1/4” Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses (2) 1/4” BSP Adapters for Air Lockers (2) 1/4” JIC Fittings on Leader Hoses T-Fitting 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT M 1/4” NPT Swivel to 1/4” NPT Swivel 1/8" to 1/4" NPT Reducer TFitting (Remote Mount Filter) Wiring Harness with Delphi Connectors 1/4” NPT Drain Cock (2) Delphi Connector Plug Kits Sealed Pressure Switch with Delphi Connectors Billet 1/4” NPT x 6Port Manifold and Mounting Bracket (165 PSI On, 200 PSI Off) Air Filter Housing with Installed Element (2) Loomed Compressor Wires Terminated with Delphi Connectors (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements Inline Fuse Holder with Fuse Dash Panel Air Pressure Gauge (0-160 PSI Illuminated) 1/4” NPT Safety Valve Air Pressure Regulator (4) 1/4” NPT M Recessed Plugs 15ft. DOT Air Line Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 2.54 28 0 72.0 28 10 2.42 29 1.0 67.0 30 20 2.30 31 2.0 61.7 33 30 2.17 33 3.0 57.5 34 40 2.07 34 4.0 53.5 36 50 1.95 35 5.0 49.8 37 60 1.87 36 6.0 46.4 39 70 1.78 37 7.0 43.3 41 80 1.70 38 8.0 40.3 43 90 1.61 39 9.0 37.2 44 100 1.54 41 10.0 34.5 42 110 1.46 42 11.0 31.8 41 120 1.40 43 12.0 29.2 40 130 1.32 44 13.0 26.6 38 140 1.25 43 14.0 23.7 37 150 1.19 42 160 1.12 41 170 1.06 40 180 0.99 39 190 0.93 38 200 0.86 37 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 200 PSI 2 min. 35 sec. (± 10 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 40 sec. (± 05 sec.) 37" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 5 min. 00 sec. (± 15 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 30 sec. (± 10 sec.) 40" x 15.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 5 min. 25 sec. (± 15 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 40 sec. (± 10 sec.)