The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
D-Handle Hand Truck with Nose Plate Extension
- Load Rating: 800 lbs
- Toe Plate Dimensions: 8" x 14"
- Features Nose Plate Extension
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Bearing Type: 5/8" Ball
- Wheel Size: 10" x 4"
- Hub Width: 2-1/4" Offset
- Hub Type: Steel
- Tire Weight (each): 3.5 lbs
This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse