- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.
A built-in silencer muffles noise as you work with this economical dual-action sander. It's a quality sander used for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. Its dual-action pad motion produces swirl-free finishes.
- Professional touch lever
- Built-in power regulator to control speed
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Front exhaust
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Includes 3 piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Air sandblaster with 50 lb, hopper perfect for rust, scale, and paint; or etching glass and weathering wood.
- Air Sandblaster with 50 lb. Hopper
- Requires 7.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1/4" NPT Air Inlet
- Max PSI 90
- Gravity feed system assures a continuous positive flow of blasting material
- Hopper is equipped with built in handle and hose hooks
- Sandblast gun constructed of lightweight aluminum, with a comfortable pistol grip handle design, provides superior operating control
- Includes sandblast gun with ceramic nozzle, 3 air jets (1/8", 3/32", 5/64"), 50 lb. hopper, 14' x 3/8" rubber hose, Allen wrench, hose clamps, ANSI approved safety goggles, and dust hood
- Use with silica or hard sand, nutshells, metal shot, or other abrasives
- Non bleeder type gun
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
$59.97The Panel/Link TWB includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with a 30A - 125A generator breaker feeding a heavy-duty copper bus with feed-through lugs. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TWB is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel or feed-through to a sub-panel or main panel. The TWB has provision for 4/8 branch circuits and is ideal for applications requiring the entire service panel to be available for generator power. Learn More