This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : The Goodyear industrial-quality rubber air hose is strong, flexible and easily attaches to any air compressor. Features solid brass end fittings, spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement and abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. Hose Fitting Size (in. NPT): 1/2, Hose Diameter (in.): 1/2, Hose Length (ft.): 50, Max. PSI: 250, Material Type: Rubber, Hose Application: Air, Hose Temp Range (deg F): -40 - 190Learn More
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
Regular Price: $24.97
Special Price: $22.47
- Simply plug the SoniCord into any 120V home outlet and the appliance to be monitored into the opposite end. When the power fails to the appliance for any reason, including arc-fault circuit breaker nuisance tripping, the SoniCord emits a loud 80dB signal for up to 2.5 hours.
- The SoniCord is perfect for use with refrigerators, freezers, sump pumps, aquariums, wine cellars and much more.
- Emits an 80dB signal when the power fails to the appliance for any reason including accidental disconnect, power outage or circuit breaker nuisance tripping.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Convenient retaining straps are included to secure the appliance plug to the SoniCord receptacle to help prevent accidental disconnect downstream from the alarm.
- Includes a built-in rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Alarm ON/OFF switch.
- Rated for 15A at 120VAC, for indoor use only.
- Economically priced.
- Individually clam-shell packaged in 5-unit display carton. Learn More