Stanley's 2-Gallon 115-PSI 120-Volt Horizontal Portable Electric Air Compressor
- Compact design is easy to carry and store
- Oil free pump for low maintenance
Amps 2.6 Air Compressor Volts 120 Fitting Size 1/4-in Pump Type Oil-free Motor Induction Cast Iron Pump Housing No UL Safety Listing No CSA Safety Listing Yes ETL Safety Listing No Warranty 1-year limited Horsepower 0 Air Delivery SCFM at 40PSI 0.7 Maximum Pressure PSI 115 Tank Capacity (Gallons) 2 Gas or Electric Electric Tank Style Horizontal Compressor Type Portable Phase Single-phase
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
D-Handle Hand Truck with Nose Plate Extension
- Load Rating: 800 lbs
- Toe Plate Dimensions: 8" x 14"
- Features Nose Plate Extension
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Bearing Type: 5/8" Ball
- Wheel Size: 10" x 4"
- Hub Width: 2-1/4" Offset
- Hub Type: Steel
- Tire Weight (each): 3.5 lbs
The Airbase by EMAX Industrial Composite Vibration-Dampening Air Hammer, 1/4 in. (Model: EATHM80S1P) is the perfect tool for tough automotive projects at home, in the shop, at the garage, or even the job site. Ideal for exhaust system work, metal shearing, front end work, bolt cutting, and driving bushings. EMAX's Industrial Composite Vibration-Dampening Air Hammer offers 3,000 blows per minute. The body construction and special vibration diminishing design provides long time durability and comfort. All EMAX air tools offer the industry's best product support with a limited lifetime warranty. EMAX is owned and operated in America and makes industrial grade tools for the household project focusing on quality, integrity, and service.
- High impact composite body
- Advanced vibration dampening design combined with high-impact composite handle produces 30% less vibration and fatigue
- Industrial ball bearing construction with heat treated cylinder and piston gives the air hammer extended life
- Trigger control
- Built-in power regulator
- Ergonomic handle design with tpr anti-vibration grip for maximum comfort and control
- Internal cylinder, piston and impact parts heat treated for extended life
- Quick change spring retainer for fast/efficient tool change
- Includes 1/4 in. male plug air coupler accessory
- Limited lifetime warranty
EMAX is the brand tradesman and industrial users look for to achieve professional results. EMAX Tools and Equipment deliver overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. The EMAX line of Air Tools requires less maintenance, service and downtime than any other in the Air Industry. All EMAX Air Tools offer a Limited lifetime warranty as they are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the Jobsite, Garage or Shop for extreme performance all day and every day.
- 10,000 RPM no load speed this tool offers the power and performance features needed for even industrial and commercial use
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing which provides a lighter weight tool with maximum durability
- Ergonomic four-finger sure-grip handle features TPR over-molding for an excellent non-slip feel and maximum grip strength
- Smooth three finger throttle trigger allows for easy variable speed control
- Powerful 5-blade rotor
- Rugged PTI bearings
- All key internal components are manufactured from case hardened steel
- Effective anti-dust protection system insulates the air motor and bearings from sanding residue and eliminates contamination
- Cross-bolt style hub mounting and vibration-absorbing rubber rings minimize vibration for swirl-free finishes
- 360 degree circular exhaust port routes air exhaust away from the user
- Uses standard 6 in. hook and loop sanding pads and yields high quality finishing in all automotive and woodworking applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More