This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Air Foxx Vertical Dust Collector 3HP 220V UFO-102B uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
6" X 1
4" X 3
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
10.48 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (4)
57" X 22" X 79"
48" X 23" 23"
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- 13HP OHV Engine
- Automatic Fuel Shut-Off Safety Valve (Valve Will Automatically Shut Off Fuel Supply When Engine is Shut Down)
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 5 Gallons/20 Pounds of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets
- One AC 120V Twist-Lock
- One AC 120V/240 Twist-Lock
- One 12V DC
- Hour Meter for Easy Maintenance
- EPA Approved
- Mobility Kit
- Propane Fuel Hose
- Peak Power = 6000w
- Rated Power = 5000w
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency = 120V/240, 60Hz
- AC Rated Current = 41.6A @ 120v, 20.8A @ 240v
- DC Rated Voltage = 12V
- DC Rated Current = 8.3A
- Fuel Type = Propane
- Start = Recoil & Electric Start
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 3.3 qt. fuel tank
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. non-marring hose with easy connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- 5 quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3228
- MFG Part # : 60629
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 196 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 0.825 Hose Diameter (In.) 0.313 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3200.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.8 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 85 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI, 60-Gallon air compressor. Equipped with a three cylinder, cast iron oil lubricated pump that features: one-piece cast iron crankcase, full cast iron cylinder body, durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel and large intake filter/silencers. Heavy duty motor protects against voltage fluctuations and includes fully wired, 208-240-Volt, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. The large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Along with a full metal belt guard, this 60-Gallon compressor is shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life.
- Key Features
- High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI - cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- 208-240 Spread voltage motor includes fully wired, 20-AMP, 12-Gauge, 6-Feet power cord 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 14.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 16.1; RHP: 4.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More