Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
Standing for long periods of time can be extremely tiring for your feet and legs. The Tool Shed Anti-Fatigue Foam Floor Mats relieve the pressure from your legs and adds extra comfort and cushion under your feet.
- Extra-large 46 in. x 93 in. covers 29.7 square feet
- 5/16 in. thick
- Resilient closed-cell EVA foam
- Shock absorbing nonslip surface
- Water resistant
- Lightweight and easy care - just wipe to clean
- Rolls up for storage
- Use anywhere - multipurpose: workshop, garage, shed, laundry room, deck, patio, cargo liner, camping, etc.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/4 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Are you legs tired from standing in the same place for a long period of time? With the Anti-Fatigue Foam Mat Set you will have extra comfort to your feet and legs.
- 4 pieces of 2 ft. x 2 ft. interlocking mats
- Covers 16 sq. ft. (1.49 sq. meters)
- 1/2" thick
- Includes finishing borders
- Shock absorbing nonslip surface
- Water resistant, lightweight and easy to clean
- Expandable, protects your floors, reduces noise
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- Simply plug the PowerOUT! into any 120V outlet or power strip. When the power fails, the PowerOUT! emits a pulsing alarm, about as loud as a conventional alarm clock. At Same time, the PowerOUT! illuminates three built-in, ultra-bright LEDs to provide safety lighting. The PowerOUT! can be removed from the outlet and the three-position switch set to “LIGHT” position, silencing the alarm, and the ultra-bright LEDs will provide up to six hours of portable lighting.
- Rugged ergonomic case.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Sounds an alarm in a power outage.
- Use as a power failure light with the alarm function turned off.
- A green LED functions as a night light and indicates that the unit is powered.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (included).
- Economically priced.
- Patent Pending.
- CSA Certified.