- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
Kufo Seco 10 HP 6,450 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
8 5/8" / 4" (5) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
58 CUBIC FEET
26 x 64 (8)
50-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. Powered by an 11-horsepower Honda OHV gasoline engine. Equipped with a uniquely designed metal belt guard that improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity, 50-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Powerful 11-horsepower Honda OHV gasoline engine
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard design
- Large capacity 50-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 17.0; CFM at 100 PSI: 17.9; horsepower: 11.0; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED auto transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
The Quincy QT- 5 80 Gallon 5 HP Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT- 5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Nema 1 Magnetic Starter
- Magnetic start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- All Units are Tank Mounted
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 40 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ hours Dimensions 37" L x 24" W x 74" H
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: Produces more electricity for greater needs
- Whisper-Test: Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
Click Here To View Specs Learn More
Get backup power to most essential circuits in your home including refrigerators, freezers, heaters, lights, computers, televisions and much more. Best choice for cold weather operation.
- 8.5kW continuous electrical power
- 439cc Champion OHV engine, electric start and low oil shut down
- Automatic 50 amp, 10 circuit indoor transfer switch
- Champion Auto Control Module (ACM)
- All weather composite mounting pad
- All weather steel enclosure
- Natural gas or LPG operation
- 5 year limited warranty
- 100 percent reliable
- 24 volt starting system is the most powerful in the industry. Designed to assure starting at temperatures as low as -22 degrees F
- Quietest in class. Comparable to normal conversation.
- Includes 50 amp Champion Automatic Transfer Switch, NEMA 1, Indoor Use (Model 100947)
Generator Specifications kW (LPG) 8.5 kW (NG) 7.5 LPG Rated Load (A) 70.8/35.4 NG Rated Load (A) 62.5/31.25 Rated Voltage 120/240 Main Line CB (A) 36 Phase 1 Rotor Poles 2 Frequency 60 Insulation Class H THD (%) <5% Power Factor 1 Weight 365.1 lbs. Dimensions 49.1" L x 28" W x 28.3" H Enclosure Material Steel Enclosure Base Material Composite Normal Operation Noise Level 59.5 dBA at 23 ft. (7 m); In front of generator Operating Temp. Range -22°F to 104°F (-30°C to 40°C) Engine Specifications Type: Champion OHV Displacement (cc) 439 Engine Speed (rpm) 3600 Block Material Alum with Cast Iron Sleeve Carburetor Type 1-barrel Governor Type Mechanical Ignition System Solid State Magneto Starter 24V Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Oil Cooler No EPA Certified Yes
Fuel Consumption NG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (m3/hr) 2.76 NG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (m3/hr) 3.96 LPG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (l/hr) 4.00 LPG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (l/hr) 5.67 Fuel Supply Inlet (NPT) 3/4 * Fuel pressure required for NG 6" w.c. * Fuel pressure required for LPG 11" w.c.
The 12500 Watt generator is ideal for home backup and jobsite power. The unit features a 22 HP Subaru Electric Start V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge runs up to 6 hours @ 50% load. The control panel contains (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet, (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. The idle control feature reduces fuel consumption when power is not being pulled from the generator. The unit is equipped with 13" pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles for easy portability. It includes (2) 1 quart bottles of oil and 12V 34AH battery.Features
- 12500 running watts, 15625 maximum watts
- Electric start 22 HP Subaru V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Control Panel includes (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet and (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 13' pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles
- Includes (2) quarts of engine oil and (1)12V 34AH battery
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the 20kW standby generator system. The 20kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage.
Lights, TVs, washer and dryer — even two 5-ton AC units — are easily and automatically powered by a dependable commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology. The 20kW system also comes with a 4-year limited warranty for unmatched support.
The industry exclusive dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch matches the power of two 200-amp panels or one 400-amp switch. You benefit from less wiring and less installation time, to make the dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch the affordable solution.
The Symphony II® dual 200-amp/400-amp switch gives you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator system.
- Includes Symphony II Dual 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
This trailer is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skids. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a seamless polyethylene tank with garden hose fitting and 3/4" 80 micron filter. Includes Class II, 3500lb rated 2" ball hitch. The 3700lb torsion axle provides a smooth ride and up to 300% more wheel travel than a conventional spring axle. The recessed rubber mounted tail lights are tucked away from damage. As a complete package you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Pressure Washer Not Included.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- 3700# Torsion Axle and 14" wheels, DOT approved
- Swing-up Jack & 2" coupler
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Recessed Tail Lights for added Protection
- Includes 3/4" 200 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included