- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 100-130 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct PSI
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.69
This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $3.14
These RapidAir 1/2" Plastic Pipe Clamps are designed to surface mount 1/2" OD tubing. The single mounting screw hole makes installation quick and simple.
- Nylon material
- Use with 1/2" O.D. tubing
- Recommended spacing is 16"
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
This 17 Piece Air Accessory Kit contains an assortment of tools and connectors to help you get the most out of your air tools and air accessories. The 1/4 in. NPT brass connectors and couplers join air hoses, air tools and air accessories securely and safely.
- 17 piece kit for use with air tools and related equipment
- Solid brass connector and couplers
- 1/4 in. NPT air inlets
- 1 air blow gun
- 1 pencil tire gauge
- 1 brass safety nozzle
- 1 brass blow gun adapter
- 1 brass female hose connector
- 2 brass male connector
- 1 dual tire chuck
- 1 brass tapered inflator
- 1 inflation needle
- One 1/4 in. brass quick couplers
- Two 1/4 in. brass female plugs
- Four 1/4 in. brass male plugs
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $22.49
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.39
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/4 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 40-80 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts. Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by Black Bull.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun, and screen
- Tank volume: 32 lbs, air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 40-80 psi
Tank Volume 32 lbs Air Consumption 5 cfm Working Pressure 40-80 psi Dimensions (back) 19.5" D x 23" W x 19" H Dimensions (front) 19.5" D x 23" W x 16.5" H