This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
The Powermate vibration isolator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A vibration isolator is used to help reduce the vibration and noise a larger compressor produces. Mount the large, stationary compressor to the floor with Powermate vibration isolators for minimized reverberation.
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/2 in.
- For use with stationary units
- A Powermate vibration isolator can also help prevent wear and tear to the compressor and air hoses caused by the intense vibration of the unit during use
- Powemate vibration isolators curb the noise and vibration produced by large stationary compressors
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 5.3hp 149cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 3500 W and 3000 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 1 x 120V duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank
- Sounds loud 105dB alarm.
- Musical tone alarm option.
- 6-foot sensor wire. Water sensing probe end may be suspended at any level in sump crock by attaching supplied weight.
- Wall-mount anchors keep alarm dry.
- Low battery signal.
- Uses standard 9V battery, not included.
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 40-80 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts. Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by Black Bull.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun, and screen
- Tank volume: 32 lbs, air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 40-80 psi
Tank Volume 32 lbs Air Consumption 5 cfm Working Pressure 40-80 psi Dimensions (back) 19.5" D x 23" W x 19" H Dimensions (front) 19.5" D x 23" W x 16.5" H