This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED auto transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: Produces more electricity for greater needs
- Whisper-Test: Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
Click Here To View Specs Learn More
Get backup power to most essential circuits in your home including refrigerators, freezers, heaters, lights, computers, televisions and much more. Best choice for cold weather operation.
- 8.5kW continuous electrical power
- 439cc Champion OHV engine, electric start and low oil shut down
- Automatic 50 amp, 10 circuit indoor transfer switch
- Champion Auto Control Module (ACM)
- All weather composite mounting pad
- All weather steel enclosure
- Natural gas or LPG operation
- 5 year limited warranty
- 100 percent reliable
- 24 volt starting system is the most powerful in the industry. Designed to assure starting at temperatures as low as -22 degrees F
- Quietest in class. Comparable to normal conversation.
- Includes 50 amp Champion Automatic Transfer Switch, NEMA 1, Indoor Use (Model 100947)
Generator Specifications kW (LPG) 8.5 kW (NG) 7.5 LPG Rated Load (A) 70.8/35.4 NG Rated Load (A) 62.5/31.25 Rated Voltage 120/240 Main Line CB (A) 36 Phase 1 Rotor Poles 2 Frequency 60 Insulation Class H THD (%) <5% Power Factor 1 Weight 365.1 lbs. Dimensions 49.1" L x 28" W x 28.3" H Enclosure Material Steel Enclosure Base Material Composite Normal Operation Noise Level 59.5 dBA at 23 ft. (7 m); In front of generator Operating Temp. Range -22°F to 104°F (-30°C to 40°C) Engine Specifications Type: Champion OHV Displacement (cc) 439 Engine Speed (rpm) 3600 Block Material Alum with Cast Iron Sleeve Carburetor Type 1-barrel Governor Type Mechanical Ignition System Solid State Magneto Starter 24V Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Oil Cooler No EPA Certified Yes
Fuel Consumption NG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (m3/hr) 2.76 NG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (m3/hr) 3.96 LPG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (l/hr) 4.00 LPG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (l/hr) 5.67 Fuel Supply Inlet (NPT) 3/4 * Fuel pressure required for NG 6" w.c. * Fuel pressure required for LPG 11" w.c.
The Quincy QT- 5 80 Gallon 5 HP Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT- 5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Nema 1 Magnetic Starter
- Magnetic start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- All Units are Tank Mounted
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 40 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ hours Dimensions 37" L x 24" W x 74" H
The 12500 Watt generator is ideal for home backup and jobsite power. The unit features a 22 HP Subaru Electric Start V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge runs up to 6 hours @ 50% load. The control panel contains (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet, (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. The idle control feature reduces fuel consumption when power is not being pulled from the generator. The unit is equipped with 13" pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles for easy portability. It includes (2) 1 quart bottles of oil and 12V 34AH battery.Features
- 12500 running watts, 15625 maximum watts
- Electric start 22 HP Subaru V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Control Panel includes (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet and (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 13' pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles
- Includes (2) quarts of engine oil and (1)12V 34AH battery
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the 20kW standby generator system. The 20kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage.
Lights, TVs, washer and dryer — even two 5-ton AC units — are easily and automatically powered by a dependable commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology. The 20kW system also comes with a 4-year limited warranty for unmatched support.
The industry exclusive dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch matches the power of two 200-amp panels or one 400-amp switch. You benefit from less wiring and less installation time, to make the dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch the affordable solution.
The Symphony II® dual 200-amp/400-amp switch gives you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator system.
- Includes Symphony II Dual 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
- Housed in a Nema 3R steel enclosure
- Electricostatically applied powder paint
- Service entrance rated
- Utility voltage drop-out: 60%
- Timer to generator start: 15 seconds
- Engine warm up delay: 10 seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 90%
- Utility voltage pickup: 80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 15 minutes every 7 days
- Load Transition Type: Open Transition
- Withstand Rating (Amps): 18,000
- Lug Range: 600 MCM - #4 or 2-250 MCM - 1/0
- External Dimensions 120/240V, 1 Phase: 36 x 24 x 10 in.
- Designed to operate with a Generac R-series controller
- UL 1008 listed for stanby operation
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More
This trailer is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skids. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a seamless polyethylene tank with garden hose fitting and 3/4" 80 micron filter. Includes Class II, 3500lb rated 2" ball hitch. The 3700lb torsion axle provides a smooth ride and up to 300% more wheel travel than a conventional spring axle. The recessed rubber mounted tail lights are tucked away from damage. As a complete package you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Pressure Washer Not Included.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- 3700# Torsion Axle and 14" wheels, DOT approved
- Swing-up Jack & 2" coupler
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Recessed Tail Lights for added Protection
- Includes 3/4" 200 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More