Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Protects the pump for contaminants in the water. Clear bowl to easily view filter.
- 8 GPM
- Max Temperature: 175(deg)F
- Inlet: 3/4″ FGHT
- Outlet: 1/2″ MNPT
- Port: Dual 1/4″ FNPT with plugs
VIAIR's 98C compressor kit is a light duty solution for smaller air applications. It is meant to fill air tanks 1.0 gallon or less. This oil-less compressor comes with an external check valve, an omega mounting bracket, vibration isolators and hardware. Air is drawn in through porous gaskets, so no air filter is required. Compressor is rated to 13.8 volts from a charging car battery. The 98C is a popular choice for Motorcycle Air Suspension.
Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Omega Bracket
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 10% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 130 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 1.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 13 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 5.6"L x 3.1"W x 4.7"H
- Net Weight: 2.55 lbs.
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.10 8 0 31.1 8 10 0.94 9 1.0 25.7 9 20 0.87 10 2.0 23.0 11 30 0.80 11 3.0 20.0 12 40 0.72 12 4.0 17.1 13 50 0.66 12 5.0 15.0 13 60 0.59 13 6.0 13.0 12 70 0.54 13 7.0 10.5 12 80 0.49 12 8.0 8.5 11 90 0.44 12 9.0 7.0 10 100 0.38 12 110 0.33 12 120 0.28 11 130 0.25 10 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 0.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 50 sec. (± 05 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 15 sec. (± 03 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 1 min. 05 sec. (± 05 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 21 sec. (± 03 sec.) 1.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 30 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)
These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover.
- Durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band
- Covers will protect your generator in style
- Fits generators up to 25 in. X 23.6 in. X 20.3 in.
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
- 25-piece air-tool accessory kit with tire gauge, ball pumps, air blowers
- Start-up kit gives everything you need for nailer connection and household uses
- Comes with handy carrying case
- Includes accessories for inflating tires and balls, blowing sawdust off workpieces, plus tape for threading to hose
- Simply plug the SoniCord into any 120V home outlet and the appliance to be monitored into the opposite end. When the power fails to the appliance for any reason, including arc-fault circuit breaker nuisance tripping, the SoniCord emits a loud 80dB signal for up to 2.5 hours.
- The SoniCord is perfect for use with refrigerators, freezers, sump pumps, aquariums, wine cellars and much more.
- Emits an 80dB signal when the power fails to the appliance for any reason including accidental disconnect, power outage or circuit breaker nuisance tripping.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Convenient retaining straps are included to secure the appliance plug to the SoniCord receptacle to help prevent accidental disconnect downstream from the alarm.
- Includes a built-in rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Alarm ON/OFF switch.
- Rated for 15A at 120VAC, for indoor use only.
- Economically priced.
- Individually clam-shell packaged in 5-unit display carton. Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet