For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
- Prevents oil breakdown with additives that inhibit premature wear
- All weather blend
- 1 quart bottle with convenient oil level indicator
Protect your Champion inverter from the elements with a custom fitting inverter cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your inverter in style.
- Specifically designed to fit champion 2000 watt inverters
- Made from durable, water resistant vinyl
- Integrated zipper for easy access to carrying handle
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Note: actual lettering may not be as shown, lettering may be black or yellow
This angle die grinder is perfect for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs that inline die grinders just won't reach. A compact size allows for ultimate mobility and control while working at up to 20,000 RPM. Features include a rear exhaust air flow system, a rugged ball-bearing motor and lever throttle action.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rotation Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Collet Size 1/4 in. Accessories Included Collet Wrenches (2)
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Tubing Cutter Included
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
The Campbell Hausefeld Electric pressure washers are the ideal way to efficiently clean siding, driveways, cars, patio furniture, and lawn equipment with the power of pressurized water jets. 1800 PSI and 1.5 GPM gives this unit the power to spray and scrape away grit and grime with ease. A 120-Volt, 14-Amp universal motor is lightweight and reliable, as well as being quiet, odorless, and having zero emissions. The instant start/stop feature automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, prolonging the life of the pump. A swivel adaptor on the hose fitting allows it to easily connect to your garden hose.
- 1800 PSI / 1.5 GPM output
- Instant start/stop feature
- Swivel hose adaptor
- Includes 20-Foot hose with attachments
- Convenient onboard storage
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Two aluminum poles and fiberglass outer pole for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- Screw type connection for a solid grip on accessories.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8 GPM
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Length: 9ft. to 24ft.
Hose: 1/4″Learn More