The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Connect a Hydro Twister® to your pressure washer for: sidewalks, restroom floors, drive-thrus, school yards, food processing floors, sport courts, loading docks, stadiums and other flat surfaces. It will clean more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and can be used with hot water for stubborn grease, grime, or for sanitizing. Connection to your pressure washer gun is quick and easy with the 22mm coupler. Take one for a spin! These rustproof surface cleaners have all stainless construction to outlast all others in even the harshest of washing conditions. The four casters swivel for free movement while cleaning. The heavy duty stainless skirt protects the spray arm from damage. The handle can be positioned for either right or left handed operation.
- 5000 PSI / 210F / 6 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.0 Spray Tips
**Product cannot be shipped to California.**Learn More
VIAIR’s Ultra Duty Onboard Air System is a pre-packaged compressed air solution that provides an industry-leading, 200 PSI rated, 100% duty cycle 480C compressor, 2.5 gallon air tank, and all components needed to install a working system capable of inflating tires of virtually any size.
Please Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended.
Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8" is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4" and 3/8" is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 23 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- 2.5 Gallon 200 PSI VIAIR Air Tank
- 480C Chrome VIAIR Air Compressor
- Tire Inflation Gun with 200 PSI Gauge
- Dash Panel Gauge with ON/OFF Switch
- 30ft. Coil Hose with Quick Connects
- Pressure Switch (165 PSI on, 200 PSI off)
- Reducer: 1/8” (F) to 1/4” (M)
- Reducer: 3/8” (F) to 1/4” (M)
- 1/4” Quick Connect Stud (F)
- 1/4” Quick Connect Coupler (F)
- 1/4” 250 PSI Safety Valve
- 1/4” Drain Cock
- (3) 1/4” Compression Fittings
- 20ft. 12-Gauge Wire with Inline Fuse Holder
- 4” Strip of Continuous Grommet Material
- Accessory Airline
- Electrical Connections
All Fittings are NPT rated unless otherwise noted.
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.86 10 0 52.7 10 10 1.75 12 1.0 47.5 13 20 1.59 14 2.0 43.2 15 30 1.52 15 3.0 40.7 16 40 1.45 16 4.0 38.1 18 50 1.41 17 5.0 35.3 18 60 1.33 18 6.0 32.6 19 70 1.26 18 7.0 30.0 20 80 1.20 19 8.0 27.0 22 90 1.13 19 9.0 25.0 22 100 1.07 20 10.0 22.3 21 110 0.99 21 11.0 20.1 21 120 0.93 23 12.0 18.3 21 130 0.88 22 13.0 16.0 20 140 0.82 22 14.0 14.0 19 150 0.75 21 160 0.71 21 170 0.67 21 180 0.61 21 190 0.55 20 200 0.51 19 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 200 PSI 5 min. 02 sec. (± 10 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 1 min. 30 sec. (± 05 sec.) 35" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 6 min. 15 sec. (± 15 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 3 min. 15 sec. (± 10 sec.) 37" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 7 min. 00 sec. (± 15 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 3 min. 40 sec. (± 10 sec.)
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Maintenance-free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with heavy-gauge steel engine plate and solid steel axle
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSV3025-S
- MFG Part # : 60558
Assembled Depth (in.) 23 in Assembled Height (in.) 36.25 in Assembled Width (in.) 21 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GCV 190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .25 Hose Diameter (In.) 1/4 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year Limited Warranty, 2 Year Honda Engine, 90 Day Accessories. Maximum Pressure 3000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 4 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 85 Pump Type Axial Cam, Oil Bath Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V/440V UFO-1013 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V/440V / 60 hz / 3 phase PREWIRED 220V ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-1013 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 X 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
- 8,000 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
Ideal for campground use, or the perfect tailgate companion, the Powerhouse 2000Wi Inverter Generator (60376) is 1900 watt rated with a maximum output of 2000 watts of clean inverter energy. The 2000 features a built-in carry handle, and at 62 pounds is easy to transport. It has a powerful 4.35 HP, 125cc 4-stroke engine that delivers more than 8 hours of running time on just over a gallon of fuel. It also features a low oil shutoff, and a fuel economy switch that allows you to operate at variable speed based on demand or at full power. The 2000Wi is quiet enough to meet National Park Service Guidelines.
- 1900 Watts continuous / 2000 Watts surge
- Automatic low oil shutdown
- Continuous run time at full load is 3.4 hrs; 1/4 load is 8.2 hrs
- One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex
- Built-in fuel economy switch
- Carry handle and lightweight for easy transport
- EPA, CETL, CARB and ISO compliant
- 1-year consumer / 6-month commercial warranty
Included Accessories: Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Oil Drain Extension.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 1900 / 2000 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
3.4 / 8.2 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 62 lbs Generator Dimensions 19.1"H x 11.3"W x 21.3"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
56 / 66 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO Choke Manual DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHV, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.4 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 4.35 hp / 125 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 16.7 A Max Output (kW) 2.0 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 15.6 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch No Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 15.8 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 1.9 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex Starting System Recoil
- Powered by 2-HP motor
- Single-stage cast iron pump
- Vertical tank offers 30-Gallon capacity
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for moving
- 5,000 hours of pump life
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Specifications Drive Belt Drive Horsepower 3.7 HP Tank Size 60 Gallons Power Supply Gas SCFM @ 90 PSI 11.5 SCFM @ 40 PSI 13.4 Pump Speed 1105 rpm Weight 247 lbs. Dimensions 31" L x 70" H x 27" W