The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Electric Start & Manual Start (Battery Included)
- 6500 Surge Watt
- 5500 Running Watt
- 4 Stroke 292CC OHV Engine
- 7.4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- 120V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L5-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Electric Start Button
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- 6,000W Electric Generator
- 291cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 6,000W
- Rated Wattage: 5,000W
- Horsepower: 9 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 41.6A @120V
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not for sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 180.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.00 x 19.02 x 24.02
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DC
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 3HP 220V/440V UFO-102B3 (prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
6" X 1
4" X 3
10.48 CUBIC FEET
48" X 23" X 23"
19-1/2" X 31" (4)
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
57" X 22" X 79"
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 3 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 60 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6275
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120V/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Batterry, Hour Meter & AVR