- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
- Engine Type: 13HP 4-Cycle OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 13 HP
- Max Power Rating: 6000 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 5000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- CARB Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 42A @ 120V, 21A @ 240V, 8.3A @ 12V
- Operational Volume: 76 dB
- Portability Kit: Included
- Tank Size: 6.6 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
- Battery: Not Necessary
- Outlets: 2 - 120V Outlets, 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 12V DC Outlet
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.36"x20"x22.85"
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
VIAIR 150 PSI High Speed 2 On 2's JK (2007~2011) Two 400C's On 2.0 Gal. Tank, w/Crossmember Bracket 30001$599.95
Using two high output compressors mounted to a 2.0 gallon, 5-port air tank all required components are included to allow the installation of a high speed onboard air system that provides 150 PSI maximum pressure. Available as a model-specific bolt-on application for 2007-2011 Jeep JK with a crossmember mounting bracket – 2on2 systems all come complete with an easy-to-install wiring harness and manifold to make wiring and plumbing the system straightforward.
Note: 2on2 Bolt-On Platform systems in model specific
applications for 2007-2011 Jeep JK are equipped with
a crossmember mounting bracket.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 60 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 18.5"L x 5.9"W x 13.5"H
- Net Weight: 30 lbs.
INCLUDED PARTS Pre-installed: Included in Kit: 2.0 Gallon 5-Port Air Tank Crossmember Mounting Bracket (2) 400C Air Compressors 60-amp Fuse & Fuse Holder (2) 1/4” Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses 80-amp Relay (2) 1/4” JIC Fittings on Leader Hoses (2) 1/4” BSP Adapters for Air Lockers 1/4” NPT Swivel to 1/4” NPT Swivel T-Fitting 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT M T-Fitting (Remote Mount Filter) 1/8" to 1/4" NPT Reducer 1/4” NPT Drain Cock Wiring Harness with Delphi Connectors Sealed Pressure Switch with Delphi Connectors (2) Delphi Connector Plug Kits (110 PSI On, 145 PSI Off) Billet 1/4” NPT x 6-Port Manifold and Mounting Bracket (2) Loomed Compressor Wires Terminated with Delphi Connectors Air Filter Housing with Installed Element Inline Fuse Holder with Fuse (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements 1/4” NPT Safety Valve Dash Panel Air Pressure Gauge (0-160 PSI Illuminated) (4) 1/4” NPT M Recessed Plugs Air Pressure Regulator 15ft. DOT Air Line Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 4.55 39 0 129.0 39 10 4.18 40 1.0 115.6 41 20 3.96 42 2.0 106.5 45 30 3.74 45 3.0 96.6 47 40 3.50 46 4.0 86.4 50 50 3.25 48 5.0 78.4 53 60 3.00 50 6.0 70.8 58 70 2.83 52 7.0 64.0 57 80 2.60 55 8.0 57.5 54 90 2.46 59 9.0 50.6 52 100 2.28 57 10.0 43.7 50 110 2.12 55 120 1.97 53 130 1.80 52 140 1.60 51 150 1.48 49 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 145 PSI 1 min. 00 sec. (± 05 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 20 sec.(± 03 sec.) 37" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 25 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.) 40" x 15.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 35 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)
Connect a Hydro Twister® to your pressure washer for: sidewalks, restroom floors, drive-thrus, school yards, food processing floors, sport courts, loading docks, stadiums and other flat surfaces. It will clean more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and can be used with hot water for stubborn grease, grime, or for sanitizing. Connection to your pressure washer gun is quick and easy with the 22mm coupler. Take one for a spin! These rustproof surface cleaners have all stainless construction to outlast all others in even the harshest of washing conditions. The four casters swivel for free movement while cleaning. The heavy duty stainless skirt protects the spray arm from damage. The handle can be positioned for either right or left handed operation.
- 5000 PSI / 210F / 6 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.7 Spray Tips
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V UFO-101 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H