The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
The Champion Power Equipment 41537 gasoline powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7500-Watts rated, 9375-Watts maximum output
- 439 cc Champion OHV engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 8 hours at 50% load
- 1.25 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold-away "U" shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. never flat tires
- Noise level 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Intelligauge displays volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes 25 foot power cord (L-14-30P to (4) 5-20R) 120/240-Volt
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil and battery
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
The Speedway 20 Gallon Electric Powered Portable Air Compressor is the ideal compressor choice. With an Energin 2HP dual voltage 120/240V motor, low RPM, quiet operation and a solid cast iron twin cylinder pump, this compressor will be able to handle a variety of jobs around the house and in the workshop. Its 10 inch, no flat tires allow for easy portability to, from and around the work site. The compressor operates at 2 HP, with a 50% duty cycle, 6.6 CFM @ 40 PSI and 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, and with a maximum PSI of 135. This compressor is also ASME, CSA and EPA certified.
- 2 HP, dual voltage 120/240 V motor; low RPM
- Solid cast iron twin cylinder pump; 50% duty cycle
- 6.6 CFM @ 40 PSI and 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI; Max. PSI of 135
- 10 inch, no flat tires; quiet operation; easy portability
- Belt driven; ASME, CSA, EPA certified
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 4.6hp 125cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 2500 W and 2200 running Watts
- 1 x 120V GFCI duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank