Maximum Strength From Steel Construction. Self Stabilizing Comes FULLY Assembled
- Machine Shops
- Temporary Tables
- Set-up Size - 31" L x 23 3/4" W x 29" H
- Folded Size - 31" L x 8" W x 6 1/8 H
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 5.4 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 105-135 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
- Simply plug the PowerOUT! into any 120V outlet or power strip. When the power fails, the PowerOUT! emits a pulsing alarm, about as loud as a conventional alarm clock. At Same time, the PowerOUT! illuminates three built-in, ultra-bright LEDs to provide safety lighting. The PowerOUT! can be removed from the outlet and the three-position switch set to “LIGHT” position, silencing the alarm, and the ultra-bright LEDs will provide up to six hours of portable lighting.
- Rugged ergonomic case.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Sounds an alarm in a power outage.
- Use as a power failure light with the alarm function turned off.
- A green LED functions as a night light and indicates that the unit is powered.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (included).
- Economically priced.
- Patent Pending.
- CSA Certified.
Regular Price: $549.98
Special Price: $349.98
Dont let a power outage ruin your day! When the power goes out rely on the Tool Shed Generator! The Tool Shed Manual Start 6500W Generator has a 6,500 recoil start and has running time of 16 hours at a 50%.
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 389cc OHV Engine
- 16 Running house at 50% Load
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Maintenance Kit Included
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- (1) AC 120/240 Volt Twist Lock Outlet
- (4) 120 Volt Househould Outlest
- (1) 120 Volt Twist Lock Outet
- DC 12 Volt Receptacles
- Volt Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Engine Switch
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor