The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
Easy to use and install, these disposable filters come in a package of three and can be used for your everyday pick-up needs of fine dust, dirt, and debris. Fits 16-22 gallon vacs (side inlets only).Learn More
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag