This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price: $20.79
Get the driving force in an air impact wrench that weighs less than 2.25 lbs! Compact size get right into engine compartments and wheel wells as well as any other hard to reach places.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Recommended Hose SIze 1/2" Max Speed 10,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4" Drive Size 3/8"
Regular Price: $21.97
Special Price: $17.58
The Sportsman Series Large Waterproof Generator Cover is the best way to protect your valuable investment. This Generator Cover won't stretch and shrink in hot or cold temperatures and helps keep rain, dust, and dirt off the generator while not in use. Protects from moisture, dust, UV rays, weather, and more.Learn More
The Generator Cover is constructed of 600D polyester with a PVC coating and fitted with an elastic cord drawstring around the bottom to keep your generator dry and protected. Intended for use with 15,000 watt generators less than 37 L x 25 D x 27.5 H inches.