- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
- Pressure gauge helps ensure proper tire inflation
- Work light provides visibility for night time emergencies
- Cooling fan gives extended unit life and reliability
- Plugs into standard 120V household outlet for charging
- 12V Cordless Rechargeable Inflator with Light - CC241001AV
This RapidAir 1/2" Compressor Manifold Kit is a starting point for a compressed air tubing system. The block contains four 3/8" female threaded ports that will accept straight fittings.
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (4) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (2) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
Includes 3/8" NPT Fitting to connect Compressor RegulatorLearn More
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Tubing Cutter Included
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
$32.99Flexzilla is a revolutionary air hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. Flexzilla hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay-flat exactly where you drop it and won’t work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero conditions.
- Made from an engineered hybrid polymer, combining the best qualities of both PVC and rubber materials, and being superior to both
- 1/4 in. MNPT ends and bend restrictors
- Extreme flexibility
- Lays flat, no memory
- Abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Temperature range: ( -40° F to 150° F )
- 300 PSI working pressure
- Superior bend radius
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Color: ZillaGreen
- Size: 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- 50 Foot-Pounds Of Torque
- Easy to use; removes stubborn fasteners quickly
- Comfort Grip
- Soft grip lets you work longer with less fatigue
- Requires 6.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Ideal for auto maintenance & repair, tune-ups & radiator work