The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/4 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. right bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor
The PW0745, Detergent Nozzle is designed for applying cleaning detergents (all models with Quick Connect Lances).Learn More
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. back connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
Includes plastic sleeve on lever for comfort. Ergonomically designed for comfort and convenience.
- Perfect for cleaning, drying, etc.
- Includes two nozzles: standard safety style nozzle tip and a high pressure nozzle tip
- Use with any air compressor and hose
The Powermate ball valve kit is part of the large Powermate genuine replacement parts line. The Powermate ball valve kit makes it easier to drain a compressor of excess moisture at the end of use. The ball valve kit replaces the drain valve most compressors come with.
- 3/8 in. Ball valve, with 3/4 in. NPT M x 3/8 in. NPT F bushing and 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. NPT pipe fitting
- Replace non working compressor drain valve with a Powermate ball valve
- Powermate ball valve kit comes with the fittings needed to replace a leaky drain valve or an old ball valve
- For optimal performance compressor should be drained after each use Learn More
$6.99Great storage for small parts/tools. Learn More
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- For use with 14 and 18 CFM high flow single stage pumps
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level