NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Power today’s sensitive electronic devices wherever your adventures may lead you with Dirty Hand Tools’ 2000-Watt Digital Inverter Generator. Packing 2000 Peak/1700 Continuous Watts of smooth A/C power in a lightweight easy-to-carry package, the Dirty Hand Tools 2000-Watt Digital Inverter generator is ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit. With a quiet 60dB engine, you’ll hardly know it’s there while it keeps you powered up. Receptacles included.
- DHT digital inverters are built with technology to power today’s sensitive electronics
- 99cc 4-cycle engine
- 7-hour run time at 50% load
- Dual 120-Volt AC, single 12-Volt DC/5V USB receptacles
- Cast iron four cylinder pump design
- Powerful 5 HP motor with overload protection, no special starter required
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank
- Up to 10,000 hours of extended life
- Convenient side access to tank drain
- 140 PSI maximum output
- 5 HP 80 Gallon Oil-Lube Shop Air Stationary Vertical Air Compressor - TQ3104
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120V/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Batterry, Hour Meter & AVR