- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
The Speedway 20 Gallon Electric Powered Portable Air Compressor is the ideal compressor choice. With an Energin 2HP dual voltage 120/240V motor, low RPM, quiet operation and a solid cast iron twin cylinder pump, this compressor will be able to handle a variety of jobs around the house and in the workshop. Its 10 inch, no flat tires allow for easy portability to, from and around the work site. The compressor operates at 2 HP, with a 50% duty cycle, 6.6 CFM @ 40 PSI and 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, and with a maximum PSI of 135. This compressor is also ASME, CSA and EPA certified.
- 2 HP, dual voltage 120/240 V motor; low RPM
- Solid cast iron twin cylinder pump; 50% duty cycle
- 6.6 CFM @ 40 PSI and 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI; Max. PSI of 135
- 10 inch, no flat tires; quiet operation; easy portability
- Belt driven; ASME, CSA, EPA certified
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The EMAX 5-HP 2-Stage Inline Compressor Pump (APP2I0524T) is a quiet, low RPM solution that is an excellent attachment for EMAX compressor units. The Pump's Solid Cast Iron construction allows for an extended life up to 50,000 hours, and its Ram-Tek Solid Steel heavy gauge rods allow for maximum performance and durability. It's Cool-Tek technology makes it one of the coolest running compressor pumps in the industry, operating at a 35% lower operating temperature that reduces moisture build up and extends life. Additionally, the pump features Flow-Tek Concentric Disc Valves that deliver maximum air flow and reliability, and are easily accessed and maintained. The EMAX Compressor Pump includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
This pump is all cast iron. When we say ALL CAST IRON, (not aluminum) that is what we mean. It has solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum! 99% of the pumps you see on the market today have aluminum rods. This pump has a site glass to view your oil level. NO START-UP KIT REQUIRED!!! This unit comes filled with oil and has filters on the unit.
Solid Cast Iron Two-Stage Piston Series Pump
- Oil lubricated design to extend pump life
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- 17 CFM @ 100 PSI
Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Designed for maximum performance & durability
Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- Air Stream Technology provides 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Deliver maximum air flow & reliability with low replacement costs
- Easily accessible design provides easy maintenance & durability
Industrial Grade Tapered Roller Bearings
- For maximum performance & extended pump life
Built-In Head Unloaders
- Designed for continuous run applications
Bolt Pattern: 7-3/4" x 9"
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Oil lubricated, belt drive 27-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. This unit comes fully assembled with welded on handle and axle plate for added durability and includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More