The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 60-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 11.5; CFM at 40 PSI: 13.4; RHP: 3.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.