Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters.
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- On-board Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 185 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 58 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 10.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 335
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" Wet/Dry Nozzle
- gulper nozzle
- crevice tool
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
- The Goodyear® Insta-grip 300™ air hose is designed to be used with push-on fittings at a working pressures of 300 psi
- This hose is ideal for low-pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems such as shop air systems, general industrial, maintenance and automotive assembly applications.
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $49.99
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : The Goodyear industrial-quality rubber air hose is strong, flexible and easily attaches to any air compressor. Features solid brass end fittings, spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement and abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. Hose Fitting Size (in. NPT): 1/2, Hose Diameter (in.): 1/2, Hose Length (ft.): 50, Max. PSI: 250, Material Type: Rubber, Hose Application: Air, Hose Temp Range (deg F): -40 - 190Learn More
The Speedway 5-Gallon Portable Air Tank is great for inflating tires or cleaning around the home, garage or workshop. The air tank can be filled from any air service station or air compressor. The tank produces a maximum pressure of125 PSI, it comes standard with an air-line shutoff, and manual pressure relief valve. It also features an air chuck, pressure gauge, and standard tire air chuck gauge and three feet of industrial grade hose.
- Lightweight and portable with handle for easy transportation
- Measures 11-3/8" x 9-1/2" x 16"
- 125 Maximum PSI
- Air-line shutoff and manual pressure relief valve
- 3 ft. industrial grade hose and standard tire chuck