- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
This heavy duty air impact wrench gives you the power to handle even the toughest jobs. Built to withstand production line use, this impact wrench cranks out up to 500 ft. lbs. of torque. This powerful impact wrench features a rugged die cast aluminum housing for durability and protective nosepiece to protect your work pieces.
Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Max Torque 500 Ft-Lb Max Speed 4800 RPM Drive Size 3/4 in.
The new standard in heavy duty wet/dry vacs. Now with the exclusive performance gauge.Shop-Vac’s hardware series vacs include a range of new features. Our performance gauge tells you how your vac is performing and when you need to change your filters. Extra large hose holder for convenient storage of hose and a rear blower port that turns your vac into a powerful blower. Onboard tool storage and a Lock-On® hose complete this powerful cleaning machine’s feature list.
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" Wet/Dry Nozzle
- gulper nozzle
- crevice tool
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : The Goodyear industrial-quality rubber air hose is strong, flexible and easily attaches to any air compressor. Features solid brass end fittings, spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement and abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. Hose Fitting Size (in. NPT): 1/2, Hose Diameter (in.): 1/2, Hose Length (ft.): 50, Max. PSI: 250, Material Type: Rubber, Hose Application: Air, Hose Temp Range (deg F): -40 - 190Learn More
- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.
This quality impact wrench is a must have for jobs at home, on the farm or in the shop. The twin hammer delivers a max torque of 500 ft. lbs. and the impact wrench features a forward/reverse regulator with five speeds, allowing you total control. With a free speed of 7,000 RPM, this impact wrench is a whirlwind when tightening or loosening nuts and bolts.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Capacity 1/2" Max Torque 500 Ft.-Lbs. Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Drive Size 1/2"
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More