- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
This quality impact wrench is a must have for jobs at home, on the farm or in the shop. The twin hammer delivers a max torque of 500 ft. lbs. and the impact wrench features a forward/reverse regulator with five speeds, allowing you total control. With a free speed of 7,000 RPM, this impact wrench is a whirlwind when tightening or loosening nuts and bolts.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Capacity 1/2" Max Torque 500 Ft.-Lbs. Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Drive Size 1/2"
Stanley's 2-Gallon 115-PSI 120-Volt Horizontal Portable Electric Air Compressor
- Compact design is easy to carry and store
- Oil free pump for low maintenance
Amps 2.6 Air Compressor Volts 120 Fitting Size 1/4-in Pump Type Oil-free Motor Induction Cast Iron Pump Housing No UL Safety Listing No CSA Safety Listing Yes ETL Safety Listing No Warranty 1-year limited Horsepower 0 Air Delivery SCFM at 40PSI 0.7 Maximum Pressure PSI 115 Tank Capacity (Gallons) 2 Gas or Electric Electric Tank Style Horizontal Compressor Type Portable Phase Single-phase
VIAIR 70P Portable Compressor Kit (Sport Compact Series, 12V, 100 PSI, for Passenger Car Tires) 00073$42.95
VIAIR's 70P Portable Air Compressor is a smaller yet powerful portable compressor capable of inflating up to 225/60/R18 tires by simply plugging into your cigarette lighter power port, connecting to a valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. @ 30 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 15 Amps
- Max. Ambient Temp: +158°F
- Min. Ambient Temp: -4°F
- Dimensions: 6.5"L x 3.6"W x 6.2"H
- Net Weight: 5.05 lbs.
- Vibration Isolators
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- 150 PSI Gauge
- Accessory Power Plug
- 15-Amp Inline Fuse Holder
- Power Cord: 16 ft.
- Air Hose: 4 ft.
- Deluxe Carry Bag
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.06 12 0 30.0 12 10 1.01 13 1.0 27.5 13 20 0.92 13 2.0 23.9 14 30 0.84 14 3.0 20.6 14 40 0.76 14 4.0 17.1 15 50 0.67 15 5.0 14.5 14 60 0.59 15 6.0 11.4 13 70 0.53 14 7.0 9.1 13 80 0.46 14 90 0.38 13 100 0.33 13 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 195/70R14 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.) 225/60R18 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 4 min. 22 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 05 sec.)
This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
On the road or off, keep a supply of compressed air available with economy-size VIAIR air tanks. They're ideal for servicing air shocks and tires, operating air tools, or performing simple tasks around the garage and house. This VIAIR tank is rated to 150 PSI maximum working pressure--enough to get you aired up fast! These pre-ported air vats are treated inside and out for corrosion resistance; plus, their silver powdercoat finishes look great! Mounting hardware is included to make your install easier. Carry a convenient tank of air everywhere!
- 150 PSI Rated
- 1 Gallon Reservoir
- (4) 1/4"" NPT Ports (P/N 91014)
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°F ~ +176°F
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 6W x 7.5H
- Net Weight: 7.0 lbs. (P/N 91014)
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.
- Twist nozzle pattern from 80(deg) fan spray to straight stream.
- Pull nozzle out to dispense soap at low pressure and conveniently pull nozzle in for water at high pressure.
- Female screw-type fittings.
- Two piece molded lance.
- Complete with 25 foot high pressure hose.
- Comes with soap container.