- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
This quality impact wrench is a must have for jobs at home, on the farm or in the shop. The twin hammer delivers a max torque of 500 ft. lbs. and the impact wrench features a forward/reverse regulator with five speeds, allowing you total control. With a free speed of 7,000 RPM, this impact wrench is a whirlwind when tightening or loosening nuts and bolts.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Capacity 1/2" Max Torque 500 Ft.-Lbs. Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Drive Size 1/2"
- Pressure gauge helps ensure proper tire inflation
- Work light provides visibility for night time emergencies
- Cooling fan gives extended unit life and reliability
- Plugs into standard 120V household outlet for charging
- 12V Cordless Rechargeable Inflator with Light - CC241001AV
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Includes 3 piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
This heavy duty air impact wrench gives you the power to handle even the toughest jobs. Built to withstand production line use, this impact wrench cranks out up to 500 ft. lbs. of torque. This powerful impact wrench features a rugged die cast aluminum housing for durability and protective nosepiece to protect your work pieces.
Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Max Torque 500 Ft-Lb Max Speed 4800 RPM Drive Size 3/4 in.
- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.