- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.
- Pressure gauge helps ensure proper tire inflation
- Work light provides visibility for night time emergencies
- Cooling fan gives extended unit life and reliability
- Plugs into standard 120V household outlet for charging
- 12V Cordless Rechargeable Inflator with Light - CC241001AV
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More