Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
This RapidAir 1/2" Compressor Manifold Kit is a starting point for a compressed air tubing system. The block contains four 3/8" female threaded ports that will accept straight fittings.
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (4) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (2) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
Includes 3/8" NPT Fitting to connect Compressor RegulatorLearn More
$21.97[default] Learn More
$21.97Champion No.C90015 Generator Cover protects your Champion 1200-Watt to 1500-Watt Generator from the elements for storage or transporting. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl; the generator cover is specifically designed for a custom fit. Note: Cover is not to be used while generator is running. Cover dimensions are 18.9" (L) by 15.8" (W) by 14.2" (H). Learn More
For any large dry pick-ups, this kit includes a 6' hose, two Extension Wands, and an 8" Utility Nozzle, great for bulk pickup tasks like sawdust and wood chips.
- 6' Hose
- 2 Extension Wands
- 8' Nozzle
- Quick connect nozzles kits have a 0(deg), 15(deg), 40(deg) & Soaper Nozzle.
- Fits most pressure washers with a 1/4″ quick connect inlet.
- Comes with nozzle clip and nozzle holder.
- Comes with retail packaging.
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More