The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 1/2 in. tube with 1/8 in. bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor Learn More
Metric 9-pc set includes: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, and metal storage case
- Use with 3/8" impact wrench and 3/8" ratchet
- Chrome vanadium steel
- Fully hardened, 6 point Deep
- 1 Year Warranty Learn More
Designed for easy and convenient storage, this yellow air hose is made so that it will recoil when not in use. Built into each end are brass spring guards to prevent kinks when in use. For a perfect length the hose reaches 25'. Comes in bright yellow for added visibility.
- 1/4" NPT brass male fittings on both ends Learn More
Handles up to 200 PSI working pressure
Plated steel lance with insulated grip. For use with hot or cold pressure washers.
Length: 47″ (1200 mm)
Outlet: 1/4″ MNPT
Inlet: 1/4″ MNPTLearn More
Size: 1/4″ MNPT x 1/4″ MNPT
Color: BlackLearn More