$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Product Specifications Length 48 Inches Width 33 Inches Height 70 Inches Capacity 60 Gallons Brand Ingersoll Rand Voltage 230 Weight 435 Tank Drain Valve Manual Drain Valve Horsepower 5 Tank Orientation Vertical Pressure Switch Included Motor "NEMA 1, ODP Motor" Compressor Pump 100% Cast Iron NPT Outlet 1/2 Inches Max PSI 175 BA SE Model Number 2340L5-V Phase 1 CFM 14 Hertz 60 Magnetic Start No
Product FeaturesAll Power APG3202 is a diesel generator with a great many of improved features: It has electric start feature and comes with free battery as well. It is super quiet, operating at 70 dB. It runs for 9.5 hours at 1/2 load. It also has voltage and hour meters for easy maintenance. Last but not least, it includes mobility kit for easy portability.
- 10HP single cycle 4 stroke air-cooled diesel engine
- Super quiet noise level 70 dba
- Runs 9.5 hrs at 1/2 load
- Voltage & hour meters
- Two 120 V outlets, one 120 V twist-lock, one 120V/240V twist-lock, one 12 V DC
- Includes mobility kit and maintenance-free battery with 2 electric start keys
The Water Blaster outperforms everything in its class. When power, performance, and reliability are needed, the Water Blaster is the indisputable winner among professional cleaning contractors. The Water Blaster dual belt-drive system provides positive and redundant power transfer from the engine to the pump for years of reliable use.
- Assembled dimension: 26.5 in. W x 46 in. D x 25.75 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer
- Equipped with an adjustable unloader, chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame, with polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Powererd by a Honda GX390 13.0 HP engine and a Simpson Triplex Industrial Pump, Producing 4200 PSI @ 3.5 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WB4200
- MFG Part # : 60205
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 46 in Assembled Height (in.) 25.75 in Assembled Width (in.) 26.5 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 390 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 390 Engine Make HONDA Engine Type GX390 Commercial Series OHV engine with Oil Alert® Flow Rate 3.5 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 1.6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material Other Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 200 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand Triplex Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.16 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
- Designed for Guardian Elite 60 kW Generator (QT0603A)
- Install with subpanel or custom installations
- Indoor and outdoor rated (NEMA 3R)
- UL listed
The Quincy QT-54 60 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-54 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with a 60 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 475
- 4-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 24 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 15.2 CFM at 100 PSI 15.4 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 1/2 inch Ball Valve Stage 1 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 60 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 29" L x 21" W x 64" H
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. Also includes an industrial class electric motor and a large capacity 80-Gallon ASME air receiver. A uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Industrial class electric motor
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs
- Large capacity 80-Gallon ASME air receiver
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 14.6; CFM at 100 PSI: 15.3; RHP: 5.2; voltage: 240 Learn More
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Not sold without SK Series machine.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
- 2700 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 7.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 7.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2700
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5321 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2900psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The powerful and rugged 230v, 5 HP induction motor is tough enough for any job and outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels and comfort grip handle makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store. On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 4 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance