$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Adjustable un loader offers full range of pressure settings
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 6.4 qt. fuel tank
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. non-marring hose with quick connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3835
- MFG Part # : 60579
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 270 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) .375 in Hose length (in.) 600 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3800.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
NOTE: Pressure Washer NOT included. This SKU is for the Tank Skid ONLY.
**Product cannot be shipped to California.**Learn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Product Specifications Length 48 Inches Width 33 Inches Height 70 Inches Capacity 60 Gallons Brand Ingersoll Rand Voltage 230 Weight 435 Tank Drain Valve Manual Drain Valve Horsepower 5 Tank Orientation Vertical Pressure Switch Included Motor "NEMA 1, ODP Motor" Compressor Pump 100% Cast Iron NPT Outlet 1/2 Inches Max PSI 175 BA SE Model Number 2340L5-V Phase 1 CFM 14 Hertz 60 Magnetic Start No
A heavy duty pressure washer, this unit is for professional or do-it-yourselfers with a lot of surface area that needs constant cleaning. Provides the quickest and cleanest results for extremely large areas and heavily soiled areas. These units will do all of the medium or light-duty jobs PLUS remove oil stains, wash the siding on your house and even remove graffiti! Great for all-around the home cleaning projects, RVs, ATVs, and other applications. This particular pressure washer uses 80% less water than a garden hose.
- Powered by Honda GX390 Engine
- 4,000 PSI and 3.5 GPM
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy-duty cart has on board storage for spray tip, lance and gun
- Five quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- Spray gun and 50-ft high pressure hose extends your reach and reduces the need to move the washer
- 4,000 PSI Gas Pressure Washer - PW4070
- (5) Quick Connect Tips
- Spray Gun
- 50-ft Hose
- Heavy Duty Cart
- Chemical Injection Tube
- Professional Quick Connect Lance
48.5" 120 Volt Single Phase Motor Air Compressor with 9 Gallon Wheelbarrow Tank and Electric Starter The CTA9090980.ES features a 9 gallon tank and is certified by ASME, UL, and CSA. With 9 running horse power and a single phase motor, this air compressor is top of the line from Industrial Air
- 9 Running Horse Power
- 9 Gallon Horizontal Tank
- 48.5" Long x 24.5" Wide x 33" High
- Single Phase Motor
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ASME Certified
- Cast Iron Construction Learn More
This commercial grade portable generator is ideal for small tool power for any job! This generator is great for extreme condiditions, as it is powered by a Briggs and Station Vanguard OHV engine. Built with contractor specific features for top performance on the jobsite.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time at Half Load: Up to hours
- Altenator: Power Surge
- Start Type: Pull/Electric
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Running Watts: 5,000
- Volts: 120/240
- Rnning Amps: 20.8
- Gross Horsepower: 10
- Engine Displacement (cc): 305
- Full Tank Capacity (Gallons): 7
- Wheel Diameter: 10 inches
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Length: 34 in.
- Width: 27 in.
- Height: 26 in.
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty
Consumer Warranty: 2 year limited
Commercial Warranty: 90 Day limited
- 2000 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9000 peak watts and 7500 rated watts the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240V twist lock outlet, and a single 120V RV outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% on 8 gallons of unleaded gas or 5 hours at 50%on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db with no load. The Sportsman Series 9000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,500 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V twist lock outlet,
- 8 gallon fuel tank, run time =10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved, Not available for sale in California
- Gas and propane tank not included
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Push Button Electric Start
Easy electric start provides effortless one touch starting
Power Surge Alternator
Creates up to 60% greater surge wattage to start different motor-driven tools or appliances simultaneously.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Strattong
- Engine Series: 2100 Series
- OHV Engine
- Run Time at Half Load: Up to 9 hours
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Guage
- Hour Meter
- Running Watts: 7500
- Volts: 120/240
- Running Amps: 31.3
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Full Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Alternator: Power Surge
- Wheel Diameter: 10 in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34" L X 27" W X 26" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day Limited