The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
The Energin 4000 XLT Generator is great to have when bad weather or disaster strikes. A major 4,000 watts of peak power keep essential systems running while you and your family ride out the storm. You can't schedule emergencies, but you can control how prepared you are to handle them. Fuel-efficient, air-cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine. Easy-access on / off switch, keyed electric start and recoil start. 9-hour run time (at 1/2 total load) 4-gallon fuel tank. Wheeled mobility cart with never-flat wheels. Four 120V "wall" outlets, one 230V appliance outlet.
- 4000 Watts of power
- 9 Hour run time
- 4 120V wall outlets
- 1 230V appliance outlet
- Fuel-efficient, air cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine
Connect a Hydro Twister® to your pressure washer for: sidewalks, restroom floors, drive-thrus, school yards, food processing floors, sport courts, loading docks, stadiums and other flat surfaces. It will clean more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and can be used with hot water for stubborn grease, grime, or for sanitizing. Connection to your pressure washer gun is quick and easy with the 22mm coupler. Take one for a spin! These rustproof surface cleaners have all stainless construction to outlast all others in even the harshest of washing conditions. The four casters swivel for free movement while cleaning. The heavy duty stainless skirt protects the spray arm from damage. The handle can be positioned for either right or left handed operation.
- 5000 PSI / 210F / 6 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.7 Spray Tips
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Engine Type: 13HP 4-Cycle OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 13 HP
- Max Power Rating: 6000 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 5000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- CARB Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 42A @ 120V, 21A @ 240V, 8.3A @ 12V
- Operational Volume: 76 dB
- Portability Kit: Included
- Tank Size: 6.6 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
- Battery: Not Necessary
- Outlets: 2 - 120V Outlets, 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 12V DC Outlet
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.36"x20"x22.85"
- 1100 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 1.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 1.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 1100
- GPM: 2.0
- Pump: Comet LWD-K2020E
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain