This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- Engine Type: 13HP 4-Cycle OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 13 HP
- Max Power Rating: 6000 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 5000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- CARB Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 42A @ 120V, 21A @ 240V, 8.3A @ 12V
- Operational Volume: 76 dB
- Portability Kit: Included
- Tank Size: 6.6 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
- Battery: Not Necessary
- Outlets: 2 - 120V Outlets, 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 12V DC Outlet
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.36"x20"x22.85"
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120V/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Batterry, Hour Meter & AVR
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Industrial Air Contractor 8 gallon wheelbarrow air compressor has a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast ifon cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and 12 in. cast ison balanced flywheel.
Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with quick set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges and two quick connect air outlets
- Turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for increased mobility Learn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More