Regular Price: $2,099.97
Special Price: $1,889.97Product Features:
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Starter kit (part #46821567) is available for special order from manufacturer.Learn More
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Not sold without SK Series machine.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5321 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2900psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The powerful and rugged 230v, 5 HP induction motor is tough enough for any job and outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels and comfort grip handle makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store. On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 4 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance
Regular Price: $1,699.99
Special Price: $1,529.99
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- Compressor CFM: 16.8 @ 175 psi
- 175 psi maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 6.00 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel consumption at 100% of load 0,77 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 8,00 gal
- Running time at 100% of load 10,4 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Ideal for Farms And Commercial Applications
- High quality pressure washer components save time & money.
Honda 13 HP GX 390 Engine
- Quiet and reliable power pushes 4000 PSI easily
Comet Perm-A-Line Belt Drive Tension System
- 3.5 gallons per minute cleans quickly and economically.
- Triplex plunger pump runs cooler, lasts longer than other styles.
- Dial in the pressure that suits the job at hand.
- Laser aligned pulley fanning system keeps system running smoothly.
- Built-in rack keeps nozzles handy.
- 50 feet of steel wire braided hose lasts longer than PVC hose.
- 36 inch insulated spray lance for hours of comfortable cleaning.
- Quick connect nozzles in 0°, 15°, 40°, and soap nozzle.
- 13" foam filled tires with industrial aluminum mags.
- Thermal relief valve keeps pump from overheating.
EZ Start Adjustable Unloader
Quick Release Stainless Steel Belt Guard
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer.
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve.
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded Isolators to eliminate frame walk.
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels.
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings.
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper.
- Powered by a Honda GX390 13.0 HP engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 3500 PSI @ 4.0 GPM.
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS3500
- MFG Part # : 60248
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 390 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 390 Engine Make HONDA Engine Type gx 390 Flow Rate 4 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 1.6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.7 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 600 Housing Material Other Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 year Maximum Pressure 3500 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 4.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 179 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand FNA Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.16 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Push Translucent fuel tank Yes Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. An industrial class electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter saves both time and money. The uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity 80-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Industrial class electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter - saves time and money
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs
- Large capacity 80-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 14.6; CFM at 100 PSI: 15.3; RHP: 5.2; voltage: 240 Learn More
This commercial grade portable generator is ideal for small tool power for any job! This generator is great for extreme condiditions, as it is powered by a Briggs and Station Vanguard OHV engine. Built with contractor specific features for top performance on the jobsite.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time at Half Load: Up to hours
- Altenator: Power Surge
- Start Type: Pull/Electric
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Running Watts: 5,000
- Volts: 120/240
- Rnning Amps: 20.8
- Gross Horsepower: 10
- Engine Displacement (cc): 305
- Full Tank Capacity (Gallons): 7
- Wheel Diameter: 10 inches
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Length: 34 in.
- Width: 27 in.
- Height: 26 in.
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty
Consumer Warranty: 2 year limited
Commercial Warranty: 90 Day limited
- 2700 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 7.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 7.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2700
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump