$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Adjustable un loader offers full range of pressure settings
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 6.4 qt. fuel tank
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. non-marring hose with quick connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3835
- MFG Part # : 60579
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 270 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) .375 in Hose length (in.) 600 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3800.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
NOTE: Pressure Washer NOT included. This SKU is for the Tank Skid ONLY.Learn More
The Quincy QT-5 80 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Combo start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 28 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 CFM at 90 PSI 18.6 Tank Type Horizontal Air Outlet Size 2/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Push Button Electric Start
Easy electric start provides effortless one touch starting
Power Surge Alternator
Creates up to 60% greater surge wattage to start different motor-driven tools or appliances simultaneously.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Strattong
- Engine Series: 2100 Series
- OHV Engine
- Run Time at Half Load: Up to 9 hours
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Guage
- Hour Meter
- Running Watts: 7500
- Volts: 120/240
- Running Amps: 31.3
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Full Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Alternator: Power Surge
- Wheel Diameter: 10 in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34" L X 27" W X 26" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day Limited
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9000 peak watts and 7500 rated watts the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240V twist lock outlet, and a single 120V RV outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% on 8 gallons of unleaded gas or 5 hours at 50%on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db with no load. The Sportsman Series 9000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,500 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V twist lock outlet,
- 8 gallon fuel tank, run time =10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved, Not available for sale in California
- Gas and propane tank not included
Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 5HP 220V UFO-103B1 uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
7" X 1
4" X 4
5" X 2
70" X 29" X 30"
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
20.97 CUBIC FEET
25" x 36" (4)
78" x 38"x 95"
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5321 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2900psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The powerful and rugged 230v, 5 HP induction motor is tough enough for any job and outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels and comfort grip handle makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store. On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 4 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance
The Mini-Brute II is perfect for those looking for a compact pressure washer with big flow and reliability. This machine delivers 1200 PSI at 2.3 GPM from a robust general pump, powered by a durable 120 VAC motor. All the features of big machines are found in this compact design, including adjustable pressure, vibration-absorbing footpads, quick connect nozzles, and a GFCI-protected power cord. This model is perfect for job shops, detailed specialists, and rural/suburban estate managers.
- Assembled dimension: 25 in. W x 39 in. D x 40 in. H
- High pressure relief valve and thermal relief valve included for operator safety
- 25 foot abrasion resistant non-marring high pressure hose
- General triplex plunger pump
- Direct drive engine and pump sytem
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MB1223
- MFG Part # : 60363
Amperage (amps) 12 A Assembled Depth (in.) 39 in Assembled Height (in.) 40 in Assembled Width (in.) 25 in Commercial Yes Cord Length (ft.) 35 Cord lock Yes Detergent tank No Foldable handle No GFIC plug Yes Hose Diameter (In.) .32 in Hose length (in.) 25 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 1200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.3 Number of tips included 4 Onboard cord storage Yes Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Electric Product Weight (lb.) 250 Pump Type triplex plunger Pump brand GENERAL Commercial Series Triplex Plunger Pump Returnable 30-Day Start Type Electric Water capability Hot/Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Electric start on 7000E for easy start up.
Generac’s OHVI™ engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More