Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $139.99
AR383 cold water pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
The Campbell Hausefeld Electric pressure washers are the ideal way to efficiently clean siding, driveways, cars, patio furniture, and lawn equipment with the power of pressurized water jets. 1800 PSI and 1.5 GPM gives this unit the power to spray and scrape away grit and grime with ease. A 120-Volt, 14-Amp universal motor is lightweight and reliable, as well as being quiet, odorless, and having zero emissions. The instant start/stop feature automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, prolonging the life of the pump. A swivel adaptor on the hose fitting allows it to easily connect to your garden hose.
- 1800 PSI / 1.5 GPM output
- Instant start/stop feature
- Swivel hose adaptor
- Includes 20-Foot hose with attachments
- Convenient onboard storage
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Two aluminum poles and fiberglass outer pole for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- Screw type connection for a solid grip on accessories.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8 GPM
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Length: 9ft. to 24ft.
Hose: 1/4″Learn More
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
The light yet durable aluminum housing on this impact wrench allows you to work at peak performance with little vibration thanks to its pinless impact mechanism. Features include a convenient reverse valve for easy direction change and has three forward and three reverse speeds making it a great tool for any auto mechanic or metal worker to have around the shop.
Material Cast Aluminum Housing Max Speed 4200 RPM Max Torque 1602 Ft-Lb Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/2in Drive Size 1 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Accessories Included Hex Wrench
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Universal Mounting Foot
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE :Hose not IncludedLearn More