The Energin 4000 XLT Generator is great to have when bad weather or disaster strikes. A major 4,000 watts of peak power keep essential systems running while you and your family ride out the storm. You can't schedule emergencies, but you can control how prepared you are to handle them. Fuel-efficient, air-cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine. Easy-access on / off switch, keyed electric start and recoil start. 9-hour run time (at 1/2 total load) 4-gallon fuel tank. Wheeled mobility cart with never-flat wheels. Four 120V "wall" outlets, one 230V appliance outlet.
- 4000 Watts of power
- 9 Hour run time
- 4 120V wall outlets
- 1 230V appliance outlet
- Fuel-efficient, air cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine
Regular Price: $599.98
Special Price: $399.98
- 6,500 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 6.1 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 10 running hours at 50% load
- Auto Voltage regulator
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Push button electric start & Manual Start (battery included)
- 120/240V twistlock outlet &120V House hold outlet
- Outlet dust covers
- 10" Heavy Duty Never Flat Wheels
- Straight Handles
- Meets EPA Emission Standards
- Packaging Size: 30.5 x 21.7 x 23.8 inches
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 2 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 26 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 6-Gallon Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6233
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pumps feature
- One-piece cast iron crankcase
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body
- Aluminum head & valve plate
- Automotive style ball bearings
- Durable stainless steel reed valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- Cast iron balanced flywheel
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Portable units have a 120/240 dual voltage motor (factory wired 120V)
- Stationary units have a 240 volt motor
- Portable units are equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, on/off switch, handle and pre-attached wheels
- Stationary units are equipped with tank pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Available in
- 20 gallon vertical and horizontal portable
- 30 gallon vertical portable
- 60 gallon vertical stationary
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Powered by 2-HP motor
- Two-stage cast iron pump
- Vertical tank offers 30-Gallon capacity
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for moving
- 5,000 hours of pump life
Powerease Pressure Washer.
- 3100 PSI maximum pressure, 2.3 GPM maximum flow.
- Clean up to 195 square feet in 15 minutes
- Powered by a commercial-grade 210CC gas engine with low oil alert to help prevent engine damage.
- Commercial-grade axial pump with durable brass head, hex head oil drain plug, oil sight glass, and adjustable unloader.
- Quick connect spray nozzles comes in 0°, 15°, 40°, and soaper for use with a range of projects and cleaning solutions.
- Includes a 25 foot high pressure hose and quick connect fittings. Comes with a commercial-grade high pressure spray gun and fixed chemical injector.
The Kufo Seco 2 HP 1550 CFM 3 phase 220/440V Vertical Bag Dust Collector UFO-101H3 (prewired 220V) is an area / spot dust collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101H3 features a 2 HP (220V/440V / 60 hz / 3 phase Pre-wired 220V) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 4.2 cubic feet of dust collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101H3 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas. It also features a reversible dust collection inlet adjustable to face upward or downward base on user preference.
Specifications Gross Weight 85 lbs. Net Weight 75 lbs. Dimensions 18" W x 35" L x 72" H Color White Construction Metal CFM 1550 Horse Power 2 Power Cord Length 6' Voltage 220/440 Amp 10 Bag Capacity 4.2 Impeller Diameter 12.5" Bag Size 15.5x30 Connection Diameter 5" / 4" (2) Y Fitting Static Pressure (Inch of Water) 8.5" / H20 Sound Rating 65 dB
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E