Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.69
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Standing for long periods of time can be extremely tiring for your feet and legs. The Tool Shed Anti-Fatigue Foam Floor Mats relieve the pressure from your legs and adds extra comfort and cushion under your feet.
- Extra-large 46 in. x 93 in. covers 29.7 square feet
- 5/16 in. thick
- Resilient closed-cell EVA foam
- Shock absorbing nonslip surface
- Water resistant
- Lightweight and easy care - just wipe to clean
- Rolls up for storage
- Use anywhere - multipurpose: workshop, garage, shed, laundry room, deck, patio, cargo liner, camping, etc.
Regular Price: $2,299.99
Special Price: $2,069.99
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 105-135 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $26.99
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
This Stanly 4.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum is a necessity for any home or workshop! This vacuum mounts easily to your wall for convenient storage. Extra long hoses provide a wide cleaning area. It's designed especially for your garage, workshops and laundry rooms.
- High performance motor provides maximum power
- Double filtration system
- Ease of installation and versatility
- Stainless steel container
- 1-1/4 in. x 20 ft. flexible hose
- Extension wands
- Crevice nozzle
- Mounting bracket
- Floor brush
- Reusable dry filter
- Foam filter
- Tool holder
- Utility brush
Specifications Color Multi Cord Length 10 ft. Hose Diameter 1.25 in. Hose Length 20 ft. Vacuum Capacity 4.5 gallons Assembled Depth 24 in. Assembled Height 12.5 in. Assembled Width 12.5 in. Air Volume (CFM) 70 Amps 5 Peak Horsepower 4.5 hp Voltage 120V
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
This MaxLine 3/4" 90 deg. Elbow Fitting is designed to fit 3/4" tubing and make installation quick and simple. It features a double O-ring and nickel-plated brass.
- For MaxLine 3/4" tubing
- Max PSI: 175
- Coupler Size: 3/4"