The Professional Woodworker 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer features an aluminum body and comfortable rubber grip. The nailer comes equipped with an anti dry fire mechanism, adjustable drive depth control, and an exchangeable sequential and bounce which allows you to drive fasteners faster. With a 75-120 PSI and a magazine capacity of 55 nails, this nailer drives in Senco 1 15/16 – 3 1/12 inch (50-90mm) size Senco style nails. The nailer also comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug.
- 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- Aluminum body; comfortable rubber hand grip
- Magazine capacity of 55 nails; 75-120 PSI
- Adjustable drive depth control; drives 1 15/16-3 1/2 inch (50-90mm) Senco style nails
- Anti dry fire mechanism; nailer comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
The Air Foxx Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 110V UFO-101H by AirFoxx is an area / spot dust collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101H features a 2 HP (110V/60 hz /1 ph) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 4.2 cubic feet of dust collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101H can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas. It also features a reversible dust collection inlet adjustable to face upward or downward base on user preference.
5" X 1
4" X 2
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
4.2 CUBIC FEET
15 1/2" X 30" (2)
18" X 35" 18"
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
Kufo Seco Micron Canister Filter Upgrade Kit DC19CL
- Fit Models: UFO-101, UFO-101M, UFO-1013, UFO-102B, UFO-102B3
- Weight: 58
- Width: 21
- Length: 21
- Height: 43
Remove oxidation, paint and rust with the Black Bull 10 Gallon Abrasive Blaster. This steel sandblaster allows for a diverse amount of surfaces to be cleaned during a single blast time. Designed for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers, this steel sandblaster is an easy way for you to clean a variety of different surfaces including metal, wood, brick or concrete. Features a 10 gallon tank capacity with shut-off valve. Includes everything you need to get started. Just connect to a compressor, put on safety gear and fill with abrasive sand.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- 10-gallon tank with shut-off valve
- 65 to 125 psi, 6 to 25 CFM
- Moves 80-90 percent of air speed
- 6 in. rubber wheels
- Overall size: 13.8" L x 16.5" W x 33.5" H
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
- 6.5 HP 4-Cycle OHV Airl Cooled Engine
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 4 Gallons of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets, 1-12V DC Output
- 8" Semi-Pneumatic Wheel Kit with Handle
- EPA Approved. Not CARB Approved for sale in CA.
- Peak Power: 3,500W
- Rated Power: 3,000W
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- AC Rated Current: 25A at 120V
- DC Rated Voltage: 12V
- DC Rated Current: 8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start: Recoil Start
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Weight: 100.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24"L x17"W x18"H
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Yes
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 12V DC
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED