The Champion 42436 1,500 Peak/1,200 Running Watts CARB Certified Portable Generator is a snap to get up and running with a recoil start. The generator unit itself features a 1.45-gal. fuel tank for 10 running hours at 50% load, and low-oil shut-off. Champion Power Equipment's model 42436 generators produces 1,200 running watts and 1,500 peak watts for dependable power for your home, RV and emergencies.
The generator boasts an 80cc OHV engine. The engine is 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled and includes a cast iron sleeve for durability. The generator has an integrated control panel with a 20-amp 120-volt outlet - 10A breaker. The generator is held in a 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Meets EPA and CARB Standards.
- 1200 rated watts, 1500-watts maximum
- 80cc OHV champion engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine, recoil start
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 1.45-gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 65 dBA at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (62 lb.) and portable
- Weather-proof custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant, can be sold in California
- Includes oil funeel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
AR142 cold water pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- 20' high pressure hose
Specifications PSI 1600 GPM 1.58 Horsepower 1.2 Amps 12 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Weight 24 Measurements 11.2 x 9.8 x 19.1
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
The Speedway Retractable Air Hose Reel with 3/8 inch by 50 ft Hose quickly and easily stores 50 feet of air hose. Is capable of 250 PSI and it features a ¼ inch NPT, a roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism, stop guard, and 8 position ratchet latch. A solid steel axle and mounting base securely holds the hose in place when it is not being used.
- 250 PSI max
- Roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism
- 8 position ratchet latch
- Solid steel axle and mounting base
- Stop guard
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
- Tank - 4 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 3.2 cfm
- Dimensions - 19x19x19
- Weight - 77 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4
- Voltage/Engine - 120-1-60
The Speedway 2 gallon Twin Tank Air Compressor is a low profile stable design on rooftops or when transporting, which makes it the perfect portable compressor. The twin tanks are oil free. Comes with a 25', 1/4" PU hose attached to the tanks so it is a one stop shop. 7 AMP, 1/3 HP with a max PSI of 100. Also, CFM: 1.0 @ 40 PSI and .5 @ 90 PSI. Quiet operation and lightweight in design.
- 2 Gallon Tank
- 2 AMP, 1/3 HP with max PSI of 100
- Stable design for rooftops
- 25', 1/4" PU hose
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Two aluminum poles and fiberglass outer pole for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- Screw type connection for a solid grip on accessories.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8 GPM
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Length: 6ft. 6″ to 18ft.
Hose: 1/4″Learn More