Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed.
- This is for a 30 amp (L1430) outlet on the generator
Blast away dirt and grime with this Simpson MSV3024 pressure washer. It offers 3000 PSI, 2.4 GPM and a 4-cycle, 190cc Honda engine. Its Direct Drive Engine and Pump allows its streamlined power transmission from engine to pump. This Simpson MSV3024 has 12" never-flat tires, and it comes with a 30' high-pressure hose, a recoil start type and a fuel capacity of 1 Quart. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty? Just drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator!
- HONDA OHC Premium Residential Engine for Easy Start and Proven Reliability
- Honda GCV190 OHC Engine with FNA brass head axial cam pump provides easy starts and proven reliability
- Direct Drive Engine and Pump for Streamlined Power Transmission from Engine to Pump
- Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump with POWERBOOST Technology for Increased Performance
- SIMPSON PowerBoost axial cam pump with forged brass head
- 1 Quart Fuel Tank
- 1/4" x 30' Non-Marring Hose with Easy Connectors for No-Tools Assembly
- Downstream Detergent Injection System
- 4 Quick Connect Nozzles - 0, 15, 40 and Soap
Specifications Water Pressure 3000 PSI Flow Rate 2.4 GPM Engine Manufacturer Honda GCV190 Pump Type FNA Axial Cam Pump Wheels 12" Never Flat Tires Pump/Hose Easy Connector Yes Hose 1/4" x 30' Hose with Easy Connectors Hose/Gun Easy Connector Yes Wand Type Easy Connect Spray Wand Engine Orientation Vertical Frame Welded Steel Frame Tube Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Frame Handle Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Accessory Storage On-Board Unit Length (in) 23" Unit Width (in) 21" Unit Height (in) 36.25" Unti Weight (lb) 64 lbs.
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
The light yet durable aluminum housing on this impact wrench allows you to work at peak performance with little vibration thanks to its pinless impact mechanism. Features include a convenient reverse valve for easy direction change and has three forward and three reverse speeds making it a great tool for any auto mechanic or metal worker to have around the shop.
Material Cast Aluminum Housing Max Speed 4200 RPM Max Torque 1602 Ft-Lb Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/2in Drive Size 1 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Accessories Included Hex Wrench
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
The Speedway Retractable Air Hose Reel with 3/8 inch by 50 ft Hose quickly and easily stores 50 feet of air hose. Is capable of 250 PSI and it features a ¼ inch NPT, a roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism, stop guard, and 8 position ratchet latch. A solid steel axle and mounting base securely holds the hose in place when it is not being used.
- 250 PSI max
- Roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism
- 8 position ratchet latch
- Solid steel axle and mounting base
- Stop guard
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Universal Mounting Foot
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE :Hose not IncludedLearn More
The Reliance Easy/Tran transfer switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more.
- MODEL CSR302
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 7500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 2
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 60
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 250 VAC 30
- POWER INLET, NEMA L14-30
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 10 Learn More