- 11 CFM offers power
- Variable speed allows controlled operation
- Delivers up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Extended trigger for comfort and easy use
- Steel construction offers lasting strength
- Requires at least 6 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Includes case
The Speedway ¼”x50’ air hose is made of high grade polyurethane. This air hose is lightweight and flexible and extremely durable in all climates. The PU hose is reinforced for higher pressure and longer life. The performance of the Speedway air hose is superior over conventional air hoses. This air hose has 360 degrees brass fittings.
- Polyurethane 50’ hose
- Lightweight and flexible
- Durable in all climates
- Reinforced for higher pressure and longer life
- 360 degree brass fittings
This RapidAir MaxLine 3/4" Union Fitting is for quick and simple installation of air compressor tubing. It features a double O-ring and nickel-plated brass.
- Max PSI: 175
- Coupler Size: 3/4"
- 3/8″ QC x FNPT plated steel plug
- 3/8″ QC x FNPT brass coupler
A great starter kit, this 3-piece set includes a Round Brush, Gulper Nozzle, and Crevice Tool.
Connects to a 1-1/4" hose (about the size of a golf ball) and is great for all-purpose pick-up jobs.Learn More
Protects the pump for contaminants in the water. Clear bowl to easily view filter.
- 8 GPM
- Max Temperature: 175(deg)F
- Inlet: 3/4″ FGHT
- Outlet: 1/2″ MNPT
- Port: Dual 1/4″ FNPT with plugs
Cut through sheet metal, bumpers, exhaust systems, straps, hangers and more with this variable speed air cutter! Rear exhause and a regulated flow give you a steady cutting speed. Featuring a safety trigger to prevent accidental start-up, thus cut-off tool makes quick work out of metal cutting projects.
Material Die Cast Aluminum Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Blade Size 3 in. Length 7-1/4 in. Recommended Hose 3/8 in.