- 11 CFM offers power
- Variable speed allows controlled operation
- Delivers up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Extended trigger for comfort and easy use
- Steel construction offers lasting strength
- Requires at least 6 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Includes case
The Speedway ¼”x50’ air hose is made of high grade polyurethane. This air hose is lightweight and flexible and extremely durable in all climates. The PU hose is reinforced for higher pressure and longer life. The performance of the Speedway air hose is superior over conventional air hoses. This air hose has 360 degrees brass fittings.
- Polyurethane 50’ hose
- Lightweight and flexible
- Durable in all climates
- Reinforced for higher pressure and longer life
- 360 degree brass fittings
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 3/4 in. NPT O.D. x 3/4 in. NPT I.D. with 1/8 in. bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor
- 1/4″ QC x FNPT plated steel plug
- 1/4″ QC x FNPT brass coupler
- 3/8″ QC x FNPT plated steel plug
- 3/8″ QC x FNPT brass coupler
Length: 59″ (1500 mm)
Outlet: 1/4″ QC Coupler
Inlet: 1/4″ MNPTLearn More
Cut through sheet metal, bumpers, exhaust systems, straps, hangers and more with this variable speed air cutter! Rear exhause and a regulated flow give you a steady cutting speed. Featuring a safety trigger to prevent accidental start-up, thus cut-off tool makes quick work out of metal cutting projects.
Material Die Cast Aluminum Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Blade Size 3 in. Length 7-1/4 in. Recommended Hose 3/8 in.
Max Pressure: 2,950 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More