This versatile air die grinder gets most grinding a polishing jobs done swiftly and easily! The collet accepts most die grinder accessories on the market for weld breaking, smoothing, deburring, polishing and grinding. Features include a lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for durability, rear exhaust and a paddle trigger making this a must-have tool for automotive grinding.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 22,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4" Collet Size 1/4" Recommended Hose Size 3/8"
- 11 CFM offers power
- Variable speed allows controlled operation
- Delivers up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Extended trigger for comfort and easy use
- Steel construction offers lasting strength
- Requires at least 6 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Includes case
Cut through sheet metal, bumpers, exhaust systems, straps, hangers and more with this variable speed air cutter! Rear exhause and a regulated flow give you a steady cutting speed. Featuring a safety trigger to prevent accidental start-up, thus cut-off tool makes quick work out of metal cutting projects.
Material Die Cast Aluminum Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Blade Size 3 in. Length 7-1/4 in. Recommended Hose 3/8 in.
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up and fits most Shop-Vac® wet/dry Vacs. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Use with smal, dry debris and wet materials
- Fits full size vacs
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 3/4 in. NPT O.D. x 3/4 in. NPT I.D. with 1/8 in. bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor