Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
A high quality, versatile automotive tool. Comfortable pistol grip design. Built-in speed control on this 5" high speed sander adjusts sanding action. Use with resin fiber sanding disks, 7/8" hole. Quick attachment of backing pads is required.
- Perfect for smoothing, shaping, removing rust, sharpening
- Includes 3", 4.5", and 5.5" backing pads (sandpaper not included)
- 18,000 RPM
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- Air requirements: 4.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1 Year Warranty
The reversible air angle drill is designed with a low profile angled head for work in tight spots, top quality all ball bearing construction for durability and a lightweight aluminum alloy housing. The angle drill also features a precision-ground 3/8 Jacobs keyed chuck, a planetary gear drive and a paddle switch. Powerful, easy to use, and portable, this reversible air angle drill is great for work in the home, shop or garage!Learn More
The Tool Shed Xtreme Flex Air Hose is a superior addition to your air compressor, it is an extreme all-weather flexible, premium hybrid polymer air hose.
- 1/4" NPT Fittings
- 300 PSI Working Pressure
- Reinforced Bend Restrictors
- All-Weather Flexible (-40º to 150ºF)
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
The Speedway 3/8 inch Air Ratchet is the ideal choice. It features a free speed of 150 RPMs and a maximum torque of 45 ft/lbs to allow you to quickly and efficiently complete almost any job placed before you. It comes with a standard ¼ inch air inlet valve, operates at 90PSI and has an average air consumption of 4 SCFM. The polished, easy to grip handle allows you to effortlessly work with the tool.
- Free speed: 150 RPM
- Maximum torque: 45 ft/lb
- Average air consumption: 4 SCFM
- Air pressure: 90PSI
- Air inlet valve: 1/4 inch
50 lbs, 80 grit, Glass beads are generally used in abrasive blast cabinets for cleaning, finishing, polishing and etching all types of material.Learn More