The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Includes 3 piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead
- Automotive and home air tool kit with impact wrench, air ratchet and chisel
- Includes 19 accessories including sockets, adapters, bits and plugs
- Great for oil changes, tire rotations, tune-ups and radiator work
- Easy to store with blow-molded case
- Great value
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in on kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter
- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.