Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters.
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- On-board Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 185 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 58 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 10.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 335
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" Wet/Dry Nozzle
- gulper nozzle
- crevice tool
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
- The Goodyear® Insta-grip 300™ air hose is designed to be used with push-on fittings at a working pressures of 300 psi
- This hose is ideal for low-pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems such as shop air systems, general industrial, maintenance and automotive assembly applications.
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
- Sandblast without the dust of regular sandblasting.
- Use to strip paint, remove rust, graffiti, & stains.
- Use dry silica sand or #1 grit sand.
- Comes with a carbide nozzle for increased durability.
Part# : SBK-400
Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
Max Flow: 10 GPMLearn More