- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. x 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 1-1/4" Extension Wands
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- Dual Surface nozzle
- wet/dry nozzle
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
A built-in silencer muffles noise as you work with this economical dual-action sander. It's a quality sander used for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. Its dual-action pad motion produces swirl-free finishes.
- Professional touch lever
- Built-in power regulator to control speed
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Front exhaust
- Dual clean-up modes allow for debris clean up with either the front utility nozzle or extendable rubber hose
- 1/2 gallon tank with heavy-duty latch is easy to empty and clean
- Gore™ HEPA wet/dry filter traps 99.97% of dust at 0.3 microns
- Washable filter- tap or water rinse to clean
- Heavy-duty rubber hose provides durability and flexibility
- Large on/off switch that is easy to access with one hand
- Sandblast without the dust of regular sandblasting.
- Use to strip paint, remove rust, graffiti, & stains.
- Use dry silica sand or #1 grit sand.
- Comes with a carbide nozzle for increased durability.
Part# : SBK-400
Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
Max Flow: 10 GPMLearn More
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability, this grinder is the perfect choice. The 3101G features an ergonomic grip for superior comfort. This powerful, 20000 rpm die grinder can be use in various applications including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
- Self-locking lever throttle
- Grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip