The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet LWD-K202E
Its 12" pneumatic wheels and exclusive professional-grade spray gun complement the powerful 420cc Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine and professional-grade triplex pump. And with a long 50' non-marring rubber hose, you'll be ready to take on even the biggest cleaning jobs.
- PSI: 4,000
- Engine: 420 cc
- GPM: 4.0
- Weight: 146 lb
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- 13HP OHV Engine
- Automatic Fuel Shut-Off Safety Valve (Valve Will Automatically Shut Off Fuel Supply When Engine is Shut Down)
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 5 Gallons/20 Pounds of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets
- One AC 120V Twist-Lock
- One AC 120V/240 Twist-Lock
- One 12V DC
- Hour Meter for Easy Maintenance
- EPA Approved
- Mobility Kit
- Propane Fuel Hose
- Peak Power = 6000w
- Rated Power = 5000w
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency = 120V/240, 60Hz
- AC Rated Current = 41.6A @ 120v, 20.8A @ 240v
- DC Rated Voltage = 12V
- DC Rated Current = 8.3A
- Fuel Type = Propane
- Start = Recoil & Electric Start
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
- Large capacity, 80 gallon air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc.
- Full metal belt guard
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated
- One - piece cast iron crankcase
- Full cast iron cylinder body
- Durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- 12” cast iron balanced flywheel
- Large intake filter/silencers
Integrated control panel features:
- Tank and working pressure gauges
- Air flow regulator
- Two quick connect air outlets
- Pressure relief valve
The Champion Power Equipment 41135 gasoline powered portable generator is powered by a 338 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5500 running watts and 6800 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 5500-Watts rated, 6800-Watts maximum
- 338 cc OHV Champion engine
- 4-Stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine recoil start
- Low oil shut-Off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 1.0 diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for portability and safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 72 dBA Noise Level at 23 ft.
- Voltguard over-voltage protection
- Cold start technology
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide