This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
Used to apply soap and chemicals.
Inlet: 1/4" MNPT
Material: BrassLearn More
The RapidAir 3/8" Male NPT Elbow Fitting has a push to connect styled fit for quick connections. This allows you to just push the tubing into the fitting until sealed, no extra tools needed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
Briggs & Stratton builds the engines most of America’s best leading power equipment brands depend on. We’re also the engine most preferred by consumers nearly 60 million households trust their yard care to Briggs & Stratton power. America’s most-trusted brands count on Briggs & Stratton power to stand behind their promise of performance. We know what it’s like to have your name on the line. For more than 100 years, we’ve been living up to ours.
- Vertical engine
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation
- DuraLube gear-driven splash lubrication continuously applies oil to all internal parts
- Crankshaft: 1 in. diameter x 3-5/32 in. long, tapped 7/16-20 in.
- Anti-vibration system eliminates side-to-side motion for smooth operation
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable
Used to provide chemical discharge at pressure washers maximum pressure.
- Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Max Temperature: 180(deg)F
- Max Flow: 8 GPM