Remove oxidation, paint and rust with the Tool Shed 10 Gallon Sandblaster. This steel sandblaster allows for a diverse amount of surfaces to be cleaned during a single blast time. Designed for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers, this steel sandblaster is an easy way for you to clean a variety of different surfaces including metal, wood, brick or concrete. Features a 10 gallon tank capacity with shut-off valve. Includes everything you need to get started. Just connect to a compressor, put on safety gear and fill with abrasive sand.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Pressurized design provides 30% more sandblasting power over the typical siphon units
- 10-gallon tank with shut-off valve
- 60 to 125 psi, 6 to 25 CFM
- Moves 80-90 percent of air speed
- Includes pressure gauge, 8 1/2 foot hose, filling funnerl and water trap
- 6 in. rubber wheels
- Overall size: 13.8" L x 16.5" W x 33.5" H
AirFoxx High Velocity 1/2 HP 2 Speed 3 Position 2800 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM2800A
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 16.5
- Length: 16
- Height: 19.5
- Color: Black/Red
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 2800
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 15'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 8.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 2.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 40
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet
Kufo Seco Magnetic Starter Switch for 5 hp 440V / 60 hz / 3 phase DC103SWM44
- Weight: 2
- Width: 4
- Length: 5.5
- Height: 7.5
- Construction: Plastic
3/8" Drive - The 215G gives you all the power you need in a compact package, letting you access tight spaces while delivering 160 ft-lb of maximum torque.
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
AirFoxx High Velocity 3/4 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 3450 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM3450A
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 3450
- Horse Power: 3/4
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9.5
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- 6.5 HP 4-Cycle OHV Airl Cooled Engine
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 4 Gallons of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets, 1-12V DC Output
- 8" Semi-Pneumatic Wheel Kit with Handle
- EPA Approved. Not CARB Approved for sale in CA.
- Peak Power: 3,500W
- Rated Power: 3,000W
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- AC Rated Current: 25A at 120V
- DC Rated Voltage: 12V
- DC Rated Current: 8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start: Recoil Start
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Weight: 100.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24"L x17"W x18"H
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Yes
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 12V DC
The Professional Woodworker 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer features an aluminum body and comfortable rubber grip. The nailer comes equipped with an anti dry fire mechanism, adjustable drive depth control, and an exchangeable sequential and bounce which allows you to drive fasteners faster. With a 75-120 PSI and a magazine capacity of 55 nails, this nailer drives in Senco 1 15/16 – 3 1/12 inch (50-90mm) size Senco style nails. The nailer also comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug.
- 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- Aluminum body; comfortable rubber hand grip
- Magazine capacity of 55 nails; 75-120 PSI
- Adjustable drive depth control; drives 1 15/16-3 1/2 inch (50-90mm) Senco style nails
- Anti dry fire mechanism; nailer comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug