Comet Axial BXD for 4.0 to 7.0 HP horizontal direct drives with a 3/4″ engine shaft.
PSI: 2,900 Max
Engine Size: 135 to 200cc
UPC #: 816403003117
Box Weight: 12.2 lbs
Box Size: 11.5″ x 7.5″ x 8.5″
Pallet QTY: 120 pcs
Units Per Layer: 20 pcsLearn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
- Oil-free pump and soft-start motor for long life and quiet operation
- High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large drop in pressure
- "Bonus Air" 1.5 HP induction motor for long life and 3.5 SCFM for speedy tank recharge
- Weighs 34.0 pounds
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120 AC, 120 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- Includes 12V DC Charging Cables
- 1 year Warranty
The Speedway 14 AMP, 20 gallon air tank is made of a solid cast iron cylinder with a durable steel air intake filter. It will reduce vibration with its rubber foot stabilizers and AV grip. 2 HP – 3300 RPM, 5.1 CFM @ 40 PSI, 4.1 CFM @ 90 PSI, 130PSI maximum. High-efficiency, induction motor with thermal overload protection. It also features a 8” wheel kit and ergonomic handle for smooth portability.
- 14 AMP, 20 Gallon solid cast iron cylinder<li>Durable steel air intake filter
- 130 PSI maximum
- High-efficiency, induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Wheel kit with 8” wheels, ergonomic handle
AirFoxx 1/2 HP 500 CFM All Purpose WorkShop Blower / Spot Cooler: DB0500A
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Width: 11
- Length: 15
- Height: 15
- Color: Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 500
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 4
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 4"
- Sound Rating dB: 45
Rainproof and Sleet- (Ice-) Resistant-Outdoor - Type 3R enclosures are intended for use outdoors to protect the enclosed equipment against rain and meet the requirements of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc., Publication No. UL 508, applying to "Rainproof Enclosures." They are not dust-, snow-, nor sleet (ice-) proof. They shall have conduit hub or equivalent provision for watertight connection at the conduit entrance when the conduit enters at a level higher than the lowest live part, provision for locking, and provision for drainage. When completely and properly installed, these enclosures shall prevent the entrance of rain at a level higher than the lowest live part.
- 2 Poles
- 100 Amps
- Voltage Rating (VAC) 250
- Utility Voltage Monitor: Pick-Up 80% Drop-Out 60%
- Return to Utility: Approximately 15 seconds
- Weekly Exerciser: 15 minutes
- UL 1008 Listed