- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The Speedway 3-inch Air Cut-Off tool allows you to complete your job quickly so you can work faster. This cut-off tool features 20,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM, ¼ inch air inlet and an air pressure of 90 PSI. The aluminum body features a user friendly grip for maximum control. This product is also GS/CE certified.
- 20,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
Basic Spray Gun, All Purpose, Bleeder Type Gun For A Variety Of Materials, Recommended For High Viscosity Latex Materials Such As Base Coats & Primers, Internal Mix, Pressure Feed For Heavy Materials, External Mix, Pressure Feed For Latex Paints, One QT Cup, Easy To Clean Air & Paint Channels, Adjustable Fluid Control With Liquid & Air Nozzles, Operating Pressure 20-45 PSI, Air Requirements 5-3.5 CFM.
- Perfect for spraying latex, primer, lacquer, stain, enamel
- Includes internal and external mix spry nozzles
- 1 quart capacity
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- Air requirements: 2.4 CFM @ 40 PSI Learn More
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- Accurate digital readout from 1.0 - 15.0 Amps and 125 - 1875 Watts.
- Easy slide-switch action instantly converts between Amps and Watts.
- Long 26” cord reaches to remote electrical outlets.
- Rugged, high-impact construction.
- Plug appliance or light into AmWatt
- Plug the AmWatt into any 15A electrical outlet
- Turn ON the appliance or light Learn More
- Easy to use: