This angle die grinder is perfect for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs that inline die grinders just won't reach. A compact size allows for ultimate mobility and control while working at up to 20,000 RPM. Features include a rear exhaust air flow system, a rugged ball-bearing motor and lever throttle action.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rotation Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Collet Size 1/4 in. Accessories Included Collet Wrenches (2)
The Speedway Air Hammer was designed to give the user the ability to quickly finish a job. This air hammer features a free speed of 4500 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM, an air inlet of ¼ inch and an air pressure of 90 PSI. The 1 11/16 inch barrel stroke and a ¾ chisel shank allow for a fast completion of any job. This product is also GS/CE certified.
- 4,500 BPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- Barrel Stroke of 1-11/16", chisel shank of .401"
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
This outstanding air impact wrench gives you the power to easily remove wheel lugs, U-bolts and transmissions. The air impact wrench features a lightweight housing, a protective nosepiece and rear bumper. Great ofr general purpose use as well as automotive applications, this air impact wrench is ideal for the amateur handyman and professional mechanic alike.
Capacity 9/16" Housing Material Cast Aluminum Max Speed 7,000 RPM Air Inlet 1/4" Drive Size 1/2"
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
These industrial-quality air sheers have a specially designed replaceable cutter head that swivels 360 degrees, enabling you to make straight and contoured cuts with minimal edge distortion. The shears are lightweight and feature a pistol grip for comfortable use. They work effectively on 18 gauge sheet metal, aluminum and plastic.
Average Air Consumption 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Cutting Capacity 1.2 in Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Housing, Steel Blade, Black Oxide Steel Hardware Strokes Per Minute (SPM) 1800 Air Inlet Size 1/4 in Accessories Included Replacement Blades
The Shop-Vac All Around EZs have the power of a full size vac in the convenience of a handheld.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Wall Mountable Design
- Value Priced
- Hand Held Design
- Blower Feature
- Air Flow: 130 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 56 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 8Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 220
- 7' x 1-1/4" Hose
- 2 Extension Wands
- Floor Nozzle for Bare and Carpeted Floors
- Gulper Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- Round Brush
- Wall Bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
This 3/8" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed is an essential tool for any shop or garage. Hook it up and you are ready to go, from a quick Honey-Do project, to working on the truck, this ratchet has what it takes.
Free Speed RPM 150 Average Air Consumption 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Max Torque 61 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear Planetary Exhaust Front Length 10.3in Weight 2.46lbs