Comes complete with spray gun, 1/4″ QC coupler, 3/8″ male QC plug, lance side grip, and comfortable foam handle. Comes with removable nozzle holder and clip.
- Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
- Max Temperature: 300(deg) F
- Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Outlet: 1/4″ QC Coupler
- Inlet : 3/8″ QC Plug
- 50 Foot-Pounds Of Torque
- Easy to use; removes stubborn fasteners quickly
- Comfort Grip
- Soft grip lets you work longer with less fatigue
- Requires 6.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Ideal for auto maintenance & repair, tune-ups & radiator work
Comes with 3/8″ male QC plug & male screw-type adapters. Use with 2,000-4,000 PSI Pressure Washers.
Flag Tag#: SG-750XU-FT
Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: M22 Screw-Type Socket
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More
The Speedway 2 in 1 Die Grinder/Cut Off Tool features a ¼ inch air inlet that produces an operating air pressure of 90 PSI and an air consumption of 5 CFM. This 2 in 1 tool is the perfect tool for all kinds of grinding, cutting, or shaping. This tool has a 20,000 RPM no load speed, and collets sizes of ¼ inch and 1/8 inch. This set comes complete with everything you need to get you started on your project. Included in this set: 1 air tool, 2 cutting wheels, 10 mounted stones, 1 safety guard, 2 open end wrenches, 1 cutting wheel shank, 1 Allen wrench, 1 nipple, 1 collets, 1 mounted stone holder. All of these accessories are neatly organized in the included blow mold storage case.
- Air consumption: 5 CFM
- Operating air pressure: 90 PSI
- Collet sizes: 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch
- 20,000 RPM no load speed
- Air inlet: 1/4 inch NPT
Convert your pressurized abrasive blaster to a soda blaster in minutes with the Black Bull Soda Blast Conversion Kit. Convert either a 3/8"" or 1/2"" pressure blaster into a soda blaster to power off rust, scale and paint using dry baking soda media instead of sand. Baking soda is milder and more gentle than abrasive sand so it wont damage metal, and is safe for use on fiberglass, or other soft and sensitive surfaces. The brass fittings fit a 3/8 in. or 1/2in. outlet.
- Convert your pressurized abrasive blaster to a soda blaster in minutes.
- Convert either a 3/8"" or 1/2"" pressure blaster into a soda blaster.
- Power off rust, scale and paint using dry baking soda media instead of sand.
- Won't damage metal, safe for use on fiberglass
- Fits 3/8"" or 1/2"" outlet
- Brass fittings
- The Goodyear® Insta-grip 300™ air hose is designed to be used with push-on fittings at a working pressures of 300 psi
- This hose is ideal for low-pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems such as shop air systems, general industrial, maintenance and automotive assembly applications.
- Provides full size pattern in a small package Nickel plated body provides easy clean up
- Features both fluid and pattern controls. Includes 8-Fluid Ounce canister
- Atomization is equal to a full size spray gun
- Siphon-feed design sprays light to medium viscosity materials
- Includes 8-ounce canister
- Includes 1/4-Inch male NPS air inlet