- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.
- 2-in-1 design saves space and money
- Adjustable depth and exhaust
- Faster and stronger than hammer and nails or hand stapler
- Low fastener indicator
- A must for any woodshop or upholstering project
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
- 50 Foot-Pounds Of Torque
- Easy to use; removes stubborn fasteners quickly
- Comfort Grip
- Soft grip lets you work longer with less fatigue
- Requires 6.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Ideal for auto maintenance & repair, tune-ups & radiator work
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
$32.99Flexzilla is a revolutionary air hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. Flexzilla hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay-flat exactly where you drop it and won’t work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero conditions.
- Made from an engineered hybrid polymer, combining the best qualities of both PVC and rubber materials, and being superior to both
- 1/4 in. MNPT ends and bend restrictors
- Extreme flexibility
- Lays flat, no memory
- Abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Temperature range: ( -40° F to 150° F )
- 300 PSI working pressure
- Superior bend radius
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Color: ZillaGreen
- Size: 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- The Goodyear® Insta-grip 300™ air hose is designed to be used with push-on fittings at a working pressures of 300 psi
- This hose is ideal for low-pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems such as shop air systems, general industrial, maintenance and automotive assembly applications.