This quality impact wrench is a must have for jobs at home, on the farm or in the shop. The twin hammer delivers a max torque of 500 ft. lbs. and the impact wrench features a forward/reverse regulator with five speeds, allowing you total control. With a free speed of 7,000 RPM, this impact wrench is a whirlwind when tightening or loosening nuts and bolts.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Capacity 1/2" Max Torque 500 Ft.-Lbs. Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Drive Size 1/2"
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
On the road or off, keep a supply of compressed air available with economy-size VIAIR air tanks. They're ideal for servicing air shocks and tires, operating air tools, or performing simple tasks around the garage and house. This VIAIR tank is rated to 200 PSI maximum working pressure--enough to get you aired up fast! These pre-ported air vats are treated inside and out for corrosion resistance; plus, their silver powdercoat finishes look great! Mounting hardware is included to make your install easier. Carry a convenient tank of air everywhere!
- 200 PSI Rated (P/N 91028)
- 2.5 Gallon Reservoir
- (6) 1/4" NPT Ports
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°F ~ +176°F
- Dimensions: 23.5L x 6W x 7.5H
- Net Weight: 14.05 lbs.
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work
VIAIR 70P Portable Compressor Kit (Sport Compact Series, 12V, 100 PSI, for Passenger Car Tires) 00073$42.95
VIAIR's 70P Portable Air Compressor is a smaller yet powerful portable compressor capable of inflating up to 225/60/R18 tires by simply plugging into your cigarette lighter power port, connecting to a valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. @ 30 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 15 Amps
- Max. Ambient Temp: +158°F
- Min. Ambient Temp: -4°F
- Dimensions: 6.5"L x 3.6"W x 6.2"H
- Net Weight: 5.05 lbs.
- Vibration Isolators
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- 150 PSI Gauge
- Accessory Power Plug
- 15-Amp Inline Fuse Holder
- Power Cord: 16 ft.
- Air Hose: 4 ft.
- Deluxe Carry Bag
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.06 12 0 30.0 12 10 1.01 13 1.0 27.5 13 20 0.92 13 2.0 23.9 14 30 0.84 14 3.0 20.6 14 40 0.76 14 4.0 17.1 15 50 0.67 15 5.0 14.5 14 60 0.59 15 6.0 11.4 13 70 0.53 14 7.0 9.1 13 80 0.46 14 90 0.38 13 100 0.33 13 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 195/70R14 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.) 225/60R18 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 4 min. 22 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 05 sec.)
This tool kit includes air tools and accessories for most major projects.
- 1/2" air impact wrench
- 3/8" air ratchet wrench
- Air hammer
- 1/4" air die grinder
- Ten 1/2" drive impact sockets
- 1/2" to 3/8" socket adapter
- 3" extension bar
- Ten bits for various screw types
- Ratchet bit adapter
- Four chisels
- Cisel spring retainer
- Five 1/4" shank grinding stones
- Five 1/8" shank grinding stones
- 1" sanding drum
- 3/4" sanding drum
- Three 1" sanding drum sleeves
- Three 3/4" sanding drum sleeves
- 1/4" collet
- 1/8" collet
- 2 die grinder wrenches
- 4 mm hex key
- Blow gun
- Safety tip blow gun nozzle
- High pressure safety nozzle
- Dual head tire chuck
- 120 PSI tire gauge
- 1/4" NPT quick coupler
- 1/4" NPT male/male connector
- 1/4" NPT female/female connector
- Five 1/14" NPT male connectors
- Hose end fitting-male
- Two 3/8" ID hose clamps
- Thread sealant tape
- Oil bottle
- Rugged storage/carrying case
This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse