1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
- Steel wire reinforced.
- Complete with 1/4″ brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
- Great for inflation, brad nailing, stapling and air brushing
- Sturdy retractable handle allows for comfortable handling and simple storage
- Conveniently placed gauges allow for easy monitoring of air pressure
- High quality, one piece manifold
- User-friendly control panel
- Cooler running motor with automatic shut off
- 0.8 HP 2 Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor with Inflation Kit - FP2048
- 25-ft Recoil Hose
- (2) Inflation Nozzles
- Inflation Needle
- Inflation Needle Adapter
- Air Chuck
- Male Plug
- Female Coupler
Air sandblaster with 50 lb, hopper perfect for rust, scale, and paint; or etching glass and weathering wood.
- Air Sandblaster with 50 lb. Hopper
- Requires 7.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1/4" NPT Air Inlet
- Max PSI 90
- Gravity feed system assures a continuous positive flow of blasting material
- Hopper is equipped with built in handle and hose hooks
- Sandblast gun constructed of lightweight aluminum, with a comfortable pistol grip handle design, provides superior operating control
- Includes sandblast gun with ceramic nozzle, 3 air jets (1/8", 3/32", 5/64"), 50 lb. hopper, 14' x 3/8" rubber hose, Allen wrench, hose clamps, ANSI approved safety goggles, and dust hood
- Use with silica or hard sand, nutshells, metal shot, or other abrasives
- Non bleeder type gun
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
Enjoy the convenience of remote winch operations from up to 50 feet. Kit includes everything needed to wirelessly control your ATV/UTV winch.
- Compact wireless remote
- Winch and battery cables
- Integrated wiring harness with built-in antenna
- Rocker switch remote
- Mounting hardware
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Operate winch from anywhere within 50 ft. radius
- Automatically powers off when not in use to conserve the battery
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More