- Finish over 30 projects ranging from inflating car and bike tires to sports balls and rafts
- 125 Max PSI lets you inflate large tires and road bikes
- Includes universal tire inflation chuck for Schrader (R) or Presta valves, sports ball inflation needle, raft inflation nozzle, tire gauge, tread depth indicator, 25-ft hose, coupler, plug
- 2-Gallon Twinstack Air Compressor with Inflation Kit - FP260200AV
- Universal Tire Inflation Chuck
- Soprts Ball Inflation Needle
- Raft Inflation Nozzle
- Tire Gauge
- Tread Depth Indicator
- 25-ft Hose
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
This 1/2 impact wrench is reversible and comes with a built-in regulator. Ideal for tire changing and general assembly it has a spot in every garage or shed. 450 Ft-Lb of torque are ready to get to work for you.
- Built-in air regulator varies speed & power
- Light-weight composite body
- Ideal for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications
- 1/2” Square Drive
- Bolt Size Capacity: 5/8”
- Free Speed RPM: 7,500
- Max Torque: 450 Ft-lb (610 N.m)
- Average Air Consumption: 6.5cfm (183.9 l/min)
- Suggested Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.3 bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4”
- Air Hose: 3/8”
- Suggested Air Compressor: 3 HP
- Overall Length: 7.48” (190mm)
- Net Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9kgs)
- Die cast aluminum body
- Steel wire reinforced non-marking hose.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 250(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
The PW0721, 3/8 inch x 50 foot Extension Hose can handle up to 4000 PSI. Its rugged, wire braid construction and durable plated steel fittings help resist wear and extends product life.Learn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More