The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
- Automotive and home air tool kit with impact wrench, air ratchet and chisel
- Includes 19 accessories including sockets, adapters, bits and plugs
- Great for oil changes, tire rotations, tune-ups and radiator work
- Easy to store with blow-molded case
- Great value
The Briggs & Stratton Basic Wireless Monitor lets you know your standby generator is working without ever having to go outside. This accessory is available with the 8-10kW and 16-20kW home standby generators.Learn More
Regular Price: $78.99
Special Price: $71.09
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
Regular Price: $89.97
Special Price: $80.97
The Powermate H4X Remote Air Hub is part of the large line of Powermate quality air tools and accessories. The high flow, high pressure Powermate H4X Remote Air Hub includes two 1/4 in. air outlet ports with contractor grade high flow regulators and quick connects. Also includes, two 1/4 in. air outlet ports plugged, one 1/2 in. air outlet port, and one 1/2 in. air inlet with pre-installed connector / plug.
- For use with any compressor with a 1/2 in. quick connect port
- Remotely regulates air flow with the H4X and a 1/2 in. diameter air hose
- Allows nail guns to recover 4 times faster than conventional systems that regulate air at the compressor
- Maximizes your compressor power while roofing, framing , or trimming
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
This 1/2 impact wrench is reversible and comes with a built-in regulator. Ideal for tire changing and general assembly it has a spot in every garage or shed. 450 Ft-Lb of torque are ready to get to work for you.
- Built-in air regulator varies speed & power
- Light-weight composite body
- Ideal for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications
- 1/2” Square Drive
- Bolt Size Capacity: 5/8”
- Free Speed RPM: 7,500
- Max Torque: 450 Ft-lb (610 N.m)
- Average Air Consumption: 6.5cfm (183.9 l/min)
- Suggested Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.3 bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4”
- Air Hose: 3/8”
- Suggested Air Compressor: 3 HP
- Overall Length: 7.48” (190mm)
- Net Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9kgs)
- Die cast aluminum body