The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work
On the road or off, keep a supply of compressed air available with economy-size VIAIR air tanks. They're ideal for servicing air shocks and tires, operating air tools, or performing simple tasks around the garage and house. This VIAIR tank is rated to 200 PSI maximum working pressure--enough to get you aired up fast! These pre-ported air vats are treated inside and out for corrosion resistance; plus, their silver powdercoat finishes look great! Mounting hardware is included to make your install easier. Carry a convenient tank of air everywhere!
- 200 PSI Rated (P/N 91028)
- 2.5 Gallon Reservoir
- (6) 1/4" NPT Ports
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°F ~ +176°F
- Dimensions: 23.5L x 6W x 7.5H
- Net Weight: 14.05 lbs.
VIAIR's 12 volt 97C compressor kit is a light duty solution for smaller air applications. It is meant to fill air tanks 1.0 gallon or less. This oil-less compressor comes with an external check valve and chrome finish but does not include a mounting option. Air is drawn in through porous gaskets, so no air filter is required. Compressor is rated to 13.8 volts from a charging car battery. The 97C is a popular choice for Motorcycle Air Suspension.
Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 10% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 130 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 1.0 Gallon
- Max. 12V Amp Draw: 13 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 5.6"L x 2.2"W x 4.4"H
- Net Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- Check Valve
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.10 8 0 31.1 8 10 0.94 9 1.0 25.7 9 20 0.87 10 2.0 23.0 11 30 0.80 11 3.0 20.0
40 0.72 12 4.0 17.1 13 50 0.66 12 5.0 15.0 13 60 0.59 13 6.0 13.0 12 70 0.54 13 7.0 10.5 12 80 0.49 12 8.0 8.5 11 90 0.44 12 9.0 7.0 10 100 0.38 12 110 0.33 12 120 0.28 11 130 0.25 10 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 0.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 50 sec. (± 05 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 15 sec. (± 03 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 1 min. 05 sec. (± 05 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 21 sec. (± 03 sec.) 1.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 30 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)
This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
This tool kit includes air tools and accessories for most major projects.
- 1/2" air impact wrench
- 3/8" air ratchet wrench
- Air hammer
- 1/4" air die grinder
- Ten 1/2" drive impact sockets
- 1/2" to 3/8" socket adapter
- 3" extension bar
- Ten bits for various screw types
- Ratchet bit adapter
- Four chisels
- Cisel spring retainer
- Five 1/4" shank grinding stones
- Five 1/8" shank grinding stones
- 1" sanding drum
- 3/4" sanding drum
- Three 1" sanding drum sleeves
- Three 3/4" sanding drum sleeves
- 1/4" collet
- 1/8" collet
- 2 die grinder wrenches
- 4 mm hex key
- Blow gun
- Safety tip blow gun nozzle
- High pressure safety nozzle
- Dual head tire chuck
- 120 PSI tire gauge
- 1/4" NPT quick coupler
- 1/4" NPT male/male connector
- 1/4" NPT female/female connector
- Five 1/14" NPT male connectors
- Hose end fitting-male
- Two 3/8" ID hose clamps
- Thread sealant tape
- Oil bottle
- Rugged storage/carrying case
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter