All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- 13HP OHV Engine
- Automatic Fuel Shut-Off Safety Valve (Valve Will Automatically Shut Off Fuel Supply When Engine is Shut Down)
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 5 Gallons/20 Pounds of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets
- One AC 120V Twist-Lock
- One AC 120V/240 Twist-Lock
- One 12V DC
- Hour Meter for Easy Maintenance
- EPA Approved
- Mobility Kit
- Propane Fuel Hose
- Peak Power = 6000w
- Rated Power = 5000w
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency = 120V/240, 60Hz
- AC Rated Current = 41.6A @ 120v, 20.8A @ 240v
- DC Rated Voltage = 12V
- DC Rated Current = 8.3A
- Fuel Type = Propane
- Start = Recoil & Electric Start
Industrial Air Contractor 8 gallon wheelbarrow air compressor has a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast ifon cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and 12 in. cast ison balanced flywheel.
Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with quick set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges and two quick connect air outlets
- Turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for increased mobility Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 41135 gasoline powered portable generator is powered by a 338 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5500 running watts and 6800 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 5500-Watts rated, 6800-Watts maximum
- 338 cc OHV Champion engine
- 4-Stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine recoil start
- Low oil shut-Off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 1.0 diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for portability and safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 72 dBA Noise Level at 23 ft.
- Voltguard over-voltage protection
- Cold start technology
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
- Cast iron four cylinder pump design
- Powerful 5 HP motor with overload protection, no special starter required
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank
- Up to 10,000 hours of extended life
- Convenient side access to tank drain
- 140 PSI maximum output
- 5 HP 80 Gallon Oil-Lube Shop Air Stationary Vertical Air Compressor - TQ3104
- 10,000 Surge Watt Output
- 7,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI, 60-Gallon air compressor. Equipped with a three cylinder, cast iron oil lubricated pump that features: one-piece cast iron crankcase, full cast iron cylinder body, durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel and large intake filter/silencers. Heavy duty motor protects against voltage fluctuations and includes fully wired, 208-240-Volt, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. The large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Along with a full metal belt guard, this 60-Gallon compressor is shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life.
- Key Features
- High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI - cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- 208-240 Spread voltage motor includes fully wired, 20-AMP, 12-Gauge, 6-Feet power cord 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 14.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 16.1; RHP: 4.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 3.3 qt. fuel tank
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. non-marring hose with easy connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- 5 quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3228
- MFG Part # : 60629
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 196 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 0.825 Hose Diameter (In.) 0.313 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3200.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.8 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 85 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda