The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Made for everyday pick-up of fine dust, dirt, and debris, these disposable collection filter bags come in a package of three and fit the AllAroundÂ® type B 7.0 A vacs. (Maroon Tank).
- 3 Pack
- Type B
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Length: 36″ (900 mm)
Outlet: 1/4″ QC Coupler
Inlet: 1/4″ MNPTLearn More