The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- For use with 14 and 18 CFM high flow single stage pumps
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
Lawn Sprayer Trailer: works with most 15 & 25 gallon sprayer tanks.
- Sturdy welded 14 gauge powder coated steel frame
- 10" Pneumatic tires
- Folding tongue for compact storage
- Perfect for Zero-Turn Mowers
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
Protect your Champion winch from the elements with a secure fitting winch cover. Made from durable, washable neoprene with an elastic band, these covers will protect your winch in style. Fits winches up to 3,000 lb. towing capacity.
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches
- Made from durable, washable neoprene
- Adjustable drawstring for secure fit
- Specifically designed for Champion 2,000-3,000 lb. winches
- Protect your generator from the elements
- Fits ATV/UTV winches up to 3,000 lb.
- Made from durable, washable neoprene
- Adjustable drawstring for a secure fit
The Tool Shed Xtreme Flex Air Hose is a superior addition to your air compressor, it is an extreme all-weather flexible, premium hybrid polymer air hose.
- 1/4" NPT Fittings
- 300 PSI Working Pressure
- Reinforced Bend Restrictors
- All-Weather Flexible (-40º to 150ºF)
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More