These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack
Protects the pump for contaminants in the water. Clear bowl to easily view filter.
- 8 GPM
- Max Temperature: 175(deg)F
- Inlet: 3/4″ FGHT
- Outlet: 1/2″ MNPT
- Port: Dual 1/4″ FNPT with plugs
VIAIR's 98C compressor kit is a light duty solution for smaller air applications. It is meant to fill air tanks 1.0 gallon or less. This oil-less compressor comes with an external check valve, an omega mounting bracket, vibration isolators and hardware. Air is drawn in through porous gaskets, so no air filter is required. Compressor is rated to 13.8 volts from a charging car battery. The 98C is a popular choice for Motorcycle Air Suspension.
Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Omega Bracket
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 10% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 130 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 1.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 13 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 5.6"L x 3.1"W x 4.7"H
- Net Weight: 2.55 lbs.
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.10 8 0 31.1 8 10 0.94 9 1.0 25.7 9 20 0.87 10 2.0 23.0 11 30 0.80 11 3.0 20.0 12 40 0.72 12 4.0 17.1 13 50 0.66 12 5.0 15.0 13 60 0.59 13 6.0 13.0 12 70 0.54 13 7.0 10.5 12 80 0.49 12 8.0 8.5 11 90 0.44 12 9.0 7.0 10 100 0.38 12 110 0.33 12 120 0.28 11 130 0.25 10 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 0.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 50 sec. (± 05 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 15 sec. (± 03 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 1 min. 05 sec. (± 05 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 21 sec. (± 03 sec.) 1.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 30 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)
Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Easy to carry and full featured: Compact and Portable. Top Carry Handle for easy lifting. Lock On® Hose System. Accessory Storage. Cord Wrap.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Year
- Lock-on Hose
- Hand Held Design
- Air Flow: 195 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 59 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 345
- 1-1/2” Dia x 7' Lock On® Hose
- Claw Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- accessory storage
- adapter and disposable bag
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- 25-piece air-tool accessory kit with tire gauge, ball pumps, air blowers
- Start-up kit gives everything you need for nailer connection and household uses
- Comes with handy carrying case
- Includes accessories for inflating tires and balls, blowing sawdust off workpieces, plus tape for threading to hose
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor