Size: 3/4" FGHT x 1/2" QCLearn More
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Lawn Sprayer Trailer: works with most 15 & 25 gallon sprayer tanks.
- Sturdy welded 14 gauge powder coated steel frame
- 10" Pneumatic tires
- Folding tongue for compact storage
- Perfect for Zero-Turn Mowers
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils