This 1/2" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed is ready to get in the garage and get to work. Hook this up, and you are worry free of having enough room to spin that old manual ratchet.
Free Speed RPM 150 Average Air Conumption 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Max Torque 45 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear Planetary Exhaust Front Length 10.3in Weight 2.46lbs
The Speedway ¼-inch Die Grinder is the perfect choice for grinding in tight spots. It features a free speed of 22,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air inlet of ¼ inch. The aluminum body delivers 90 PSI of pressure to allow for a quick finish of any job. This tool is also GS/CE certified.
- 22,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
This lightweight metal saw allows you to cut, trim and shape a wide range of metal and plastic materials with ease. This metal saw cuts through rods, pipes, bars and even 16 gauge sheet metal with speed and efficiency! Features include a rugged die cast aluminum body and a rubber grip for comfortable operation even during long jobs.
Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI Cutting Capacity 16 Gauge Housing Material Aluminum Strokes Per Minute (SPM) 9000 Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.
Professionals and hobbyists alike can benefit from this air drills's 1700 RPM of power! Featuring a convenient fingertip reverse, this air tool also includes a keyed chuck and key to hold a variety of bits for your light metal or woodworking projects. This 3/8" air drill is perfect for any home hobby shop, professional metalworking or carpentry.
Color Silver Exhaust Location Bottom Max Speed 1700 RPM Air Inlet 1/4" Chuck Size 3/8"
- Better Than A Hacksaw - Cuts through a variety of materials in a fraction of the time
- Requires 11.5 SCFM at 90 PSI - Works with many styles of air compressors
- 3" Outer Diameter Wheel Size
- Handy & convenient, fits in small spaces
- 3/8" inner diameter, spindle reach 1.25 inches
- Comfort Grip
- Lets you work longer with less fatigue
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Needs a minimum 3/8" supply hose
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $49.99
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
These industrial-quality air sheers have a specially designed replaceable cutter head that swivels 360 degrees, enabling you to make straight and contoured cuts with minimal edge distortion. The shears are lightweight and feature a pistol grip for comfortable use. They work effectively on 18 gauge sheet metal, aluminum and plastic.
Average Air Consumption 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Cutting Capacity 1.2 in Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Housing, Steel Blade, Black Oxide Steel Hardware Strokes Per Minute (SPM) 1800 Air Inlet Size 1/4 in Accessories Included Replacement Blades
- Simply plug the SoniCord into any 120V home outlet and the appliance to be monitored into the opposite end. When the power fails to the appliance for any reason, including arc-fault circuit breaker nuisance tripping, the SoniCord emits a loud 80dB signal for up to 2.5 hours.
- The SoniCord is perfect for use with refrigerators, freezers, sump pumps, aquariums, wine cellars and much more.
- Emits an 80dB signal when the power fails to the appliance for any reason including accidental disconnect, power outage or circuit breaker nuisance tripping.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Convenient retaining straps are included to secure the appliance plug to the SoniCord receptacle to help prevent accidental disconnect downstream from the alarm.
- Includes a built-in rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Alarm ON/OFF switch.
- Rated for 15A at 120VAC, for indoor use only.
- Economically priced.
- Individually clam-shell packaged in 5-unit display carton. Learn More
This RapidAir 1/2" Compressor Manifold Kit is a starting point for a compressed air tubing system. The block contains four 3/8" female threaded ports that will accept straight fittings.
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (4) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (2) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
Includes 3/8" NPT Fitting to connect Compressor RegulatorLearn More
- Clean Tight Spaces, Troughs, Seams and Pockets in Pellet Stoves, Wood Stoves, Fireplaces, and BBQs.
- Compatible with PowerSmith Ash Vacuum PAVC101
- Crevice Tool
- Brush Nozzle
- Pellet Stove Hose
- Storage Bag