Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter
- Best performance with 3,600 to 4,800 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-4048-FT
Max Pressure: 4,800 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
A built-in silencer muffles noise as you work with this economical dual-action sander. It's a quality sander used for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. Its dual-action pad motion produces swirl-free finishes.
- Professional touch lever
- Built-in power regulator to control speed
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Front exhaust
The Briggs & Stratton Basic Wireless Monitor lets you know your standby generator is working without ever having to go outside. This accessory is available with the 8-10kW and 16-20kW home standby generators.Learn More
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
D-Handle Hand Truck with Nose Plate Extension
- Load Rating: 800 lbs
- Toe Plate Dimensions: 8" x 14"
- Features Nose Plate Extension
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Bearing Type: 5/8" Ball
- Wheel Size: 10" x 4"
- Hub Width: 2-1/4" Offset
- Hub Type: Steel
- Tire Weight (each): 3.5 lbs
- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip