8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 7000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts
- Ideal for emergency backup for your home or office
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, full power panel, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker
- Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Engine run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load
- 7 gallon fuel tank with gauge, unleaded gasoline
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant
- Not for sale in California
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 4.6hp 125cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 2500 W and 2200 running Watts
- 1 x 120V GFCI duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank
The EMAX 7.5-Horse Power 2-Stage Compressor Pump (APP3Y0732T ) is a quiet, low RPM solution that is an excellent attachment for EMAX compressor units. The Pump's Solid Cast Iron construction allows for an extended life up to 50,000 hours, and its Ram-Tek Solid Steel heavy gauge rods allow for maximum performance and durability. It's Cool-Tek technology makes it one of the coolest running compressor pumps in the industry, operating at a 35% lower operating temperature that reduces moisture build up and extends life. Additionally, the pump features Flow-Tek Concentric Disc Valves that deliver maximum air flow and reliability, and are easily accessed and maintained. The EMAX Compressor Pump includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Solid cast iron 3 cylinder 2-stage piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, rated at up to 50,000 hours (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Ram-Tek - solid steel, heavy gauge rods, designed for maximum performance and durability
- Cool-Tek - the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- Flow-Tek - concentric disc valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 9 7/8” side to side, 6 ½” Front to back
- flywheel included on pump
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Large Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
-Weight: 220 Lbs.
-73 DBAModel: APP3Y0732TLearn More
High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI, 60-Gallon air compressor. Equipped with a three cylinder, cast iron oil lubricated pump that features: one-piece cast iron crankcase, full cast iron cylinder body, durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel and large intake filter/silencers. Heavy duty motor protects against voltage fluctuations and includes fully wired, 208-240-Volt, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. The large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Along with a full metal belt guard, this 60-Gallon compressor is shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life.
- Key Features
- High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI - cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- 208-240 Spread voltage motor includes fully wired, 20-AMP, 12-Gauge, 6-Feet power cord 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 14.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 16.1; RHP: 4.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 13hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 6500 W and 5500 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 2 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
VIAIR 200 PSI High Pressure 2 On 2's, (Universal) Two 380C's On 2.0 Gal. Tank, No Crossmember Bracket 30018$589.95
Using two high output compressors mounted to a 2.0 gallon, 5-port air tank all required components are included to allow the installation of a high pressure onboard air system that provides 200 PSI maximum pressure. 2on2 systems all come complete with an easy-to-install wiring harness and manifold to make wiring and plumbing the system straightforward.
Note: 2on2 Bolt-On Platform systems in universal models
are not equipped with a crossmember mounting bracket.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (55% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 44 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 18.5"L x 5.9"W x 13.5"H
- Net Weight: 30 lbs.
INCLUDED PARTS Pre-installed: Included in Kit: 2.0 Gallon 5Port Air Tank 60-amp Fuse & Fuse Holder (2) 380C Air Compressors 80-amp Relay (2) 1/4” Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses (2) 1/4” BSP Adapters for Air Lockers (2) 1/4” JIC Fittings on Leader Hoses T-Fitting 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT M 1/4” NPT Swivel to 1/4” NPT Swivel 1/8" to 1/4" NPT Reducer TFitting (Remote Mount Filter) Wiring Harness with Delphi Connectors 1/4” NPT Drain Cock (2) Delphi Connector Plug Kits Sealed Pressure Switch with Delphi Connectors Billet 1/4” NPT x 6Port Manifold and Mounting Bracket (165 PSI On, 200 PSI Off) Air Filter Housing with Installed Element (2) Loomed Compressor Wires Terminated with Delphi Connectors (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements Inline Fuse Holder with Fuse Dash Panel Air Pressure Gauge (0-160 PSI Illuminated) 1/4” NPT Safety Valve Air Pressure Regulator (4) 1/4” NPT M Recessed Plugs 15ft. DOT Air Line Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 2.54 28 0 72.0 28 10 2.42 29 1.0 67.0 30 20 2.30 31 2.0 61.7 33 30 2.17 33 3.0 57.5 34 40 2.07 34 4.0 53.5 36 50 1.95 35 5.0 49.8 37 60 1.87 36 6.0 46.4 39 70 1.78 37 7.0 43.3 41 80 1.70 38 8.0 40.3 43 90 1.61 39 9.0 37.2 44 100 1.54 41 10.0 34.5 42 110 1.46 42 11.0 31.8 41 120 1.40 43 12.0 29.2 40 130 1.32 44 13.0 26.6 38 140 1.25 43 14.0 23.7 37 150 1.19 42 160 1.12 41 170 1.06 40 180 0.99 39 190 0.93 38 200 0.86 37 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 200 PSI 2 min. 35 sec. (± 10 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 40 sec. (± 05 sec.) 37" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 5 min. 00 sec. (± 15 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 30 sec. (± 10 sec.) 40" x 15.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 5 min. 25 sec. (± 15 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 40 sec. (± 10 sec.)
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More