- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage 120C/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Hour Meter & AVR
Powermate 60 gallon cast iron oil lubricated air compressor features a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60 gallon asme air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240 volt without any wiring changes
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Motor Running HP: 3.5 HP Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC Phase: 1-Phase Magnetic Starter: No Pump CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4 CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5 Max PSI: 150 PSI Pump Material: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve Pump Type: Single-Stage Pump Drive: Belt Drive Oil Type: Oil Lubricated Low Oil Shut-off: No Oil Sight Glass: Yes Tank Tank Size: 60 Gallons Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch Tank Orientation: Vertical Electronic Drain Valve: No Overview Certification: UL & CSA Dimensions: 31L x 27W x 69.25H
(78.74 x 68.58 x 175.90 cm)
Product Weight: 247 lbs (112.04 kilograms) Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 13hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 6500 W and 5500 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 2 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
The Powerhouse PH2700PRi (69272) delivers a great combination of performance and economy. Powered by a 5.1 HP, 4-stroke engine, this unit delivers a maximum output of 2700 watts, yet will run more than 7 hours on a single tank of fuel. The PH2700 is also equipped with electric remote start, as well as a standard recoil pull start. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for maximum fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. Using an optional parallel kit, this parallel-ready generator can be combined with another PH2700PRi to produce a maximum output of 5,200 watts.
- 2,600 Watts continuous / 2,700 Watts surge
- One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R split duplex receptacle
- Continuous run time at full load is 2.9 hrs; 1/4 load is 7.2 hrs
- Internal circuit breaker, emergency stop control
- Remote electric start at up to 75-feet away
- Convenient carry handle and roll along ‘wheelie’ handle
- Optional parallel kit (sold separately) can connect to a second unit for double the output
- EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO, IC and FCC compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories: Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Oil Drain Extension, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Internal Charging Cable.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 2600 / 2700 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
2.9 / 7.2 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 80 lbs Generator Dimensions 17"H x 13"W x 22.8"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
58 / 67 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke Auto DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHC, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.4 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 5.1 hp / 150 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 22.5 A Max Output (kW) 2.7 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 16.9 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 21.7 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 2.6 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Split Duplex Starting System Remote, Electric & Recoil
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
This DHT 6500W generator is there when you need it most. It comes with everything you need including oil, wheels and an electrical cord meant for emergencies. Powered by a reliable Loncin gas engine, this generator is ideal for emergencies, job site use, recreation, household, lawn and garden, heating and cooling. Like all DHT tools, it comes ready to work. Just gas and go.
- 420cc / 13 HP air-cooled OHV gas engine with recoil start
- 12 hours run-time @ 50% capacity
- Low oil indicator / low oil shutdown
- Heavy duty 1-1/4 in. steel roll cage
- 4-120V/1-120/240V 1DC12V
4-Gallon low maintenance oil free, direct drive air compressor powered by a 5-horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine with overhead cam/overhead valve (OHC/OHV) that provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Includes a patented pump design with two piece cooling system that increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump. 155 PSI max pressure enables optimum tool performance. "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability is equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect and cushioned handle grips.
- Key Features
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive pump has a patented two piece cooling system which extends the life of the pump
- 5-Horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- "Pontoon" style tank design with two 2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.9; horsepower: 5.0; engine type: Honda OHC/OHV Learn More
The Kufo Seco 3 HP 2750 CFM 1 phase 220V Vertical Bag Dust Collector UFO-102B uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
Specifications Gross Weight 180 lbs. Net Weight 170 lbs. Dimensions 22" W x 57" L x 79" H Color White Construction Metal CFM 2750 Horse Power 3 Power Cord Length 6' Voltage 220 Amp 6 Bag Capacity 10.4 Impeller Diameter 13" Bag Size 19.5x31 Connection Diameter 6" / 4" (3) Y Fitting Static Pressure (Inch of Water) 11.5" / H20 Sound Rating 70 dB