Quincy Compressor C25 Cool Refrigeration Dryers has a CFM of 25, Maximum Working Pressure of 232 PSI, and have 3/4" M inlet/outlet conncections. Refrigeration dryers use a refrigerant gas in order to cool the compressed air. As a result the water from the air condenses and can be removed. With this technique we can reach in the COOL range a pressure dew point of 41° F. As a result, the refrigeration technology is by far the most used dryer technology, complying for more than 95% of industrial applications. Refrigerant dryers are commonly used with pneumatic applications and in the general industry (eg. Engineering, steel, paper, tannery, garage).
- Remove the water pollution from your network
- Refrigeration dryer is a simple, low maintenance technology
- Extremely easy to install
- Very compact equipment fits in a minimum space
- Low maintenance requirement
- Compatible with any compressor technology
- Very low energy consumption
- Check your air quality with the dew point indicator
- Higher final product quality
- Increase your overall productivity
- 3/4" Male fitting
- 115 Volts
- Dimensions: 22" W x 9" D x 22" H
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- Engine Type: 13HP 4-Cycle OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 13 HP
- Max Power Rating: 6000 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 5000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- CARB Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 42A @ 120V, 21A @ 240V, 8.3A @ 12V
- Operational Volume: 76 dB
- Portability Kit: Included
- Tank Size: 6.6 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
- Battery: Not Necessary
- Outlets: 2 - 120V Outlets, 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 12V DC Outlet
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.36"x20"x22.85"
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120V/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Batterry, Hour Meter & AVR
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
Industrial Air Contractor 8 gallon wheelbarrow air compressor has a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast ifon cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and 12 in. cast ison balanced flywheel.
Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with quick set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges and two quick connect air outlets
- Turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for increased mobility Learn More
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More